JLT 2017 - Wk2 - Richmond v Adelaide, Etihad Stadium, 7.40pm, Foxfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

The unanimous excitement from Richmond fans after beating a cooked crows outfit in a jlt game is stage one of a typical Richmond season.

Opposition fans have learnt to recognise this and appreciate/enjoy/savour these moments as they are merely a passage to the inevitable crash and spectacular meltdown which usually starts to rear its head around May.

I've got my tickets early this year and so far I'm loving the extra optimism guys!

You had a pretty good knock against Melbourne today :thumbsu:.

The point is that most smart footy fans know not to read a whole lot into pre season games:thumbsu:

See you in round one. Come on over into our gameday thread - i'm sure we'll have a blast.

The unanimous excitement from Richmond fans after beating a cooked crows outfit in a jlt game is stage one of a typical Richmond season.

Opposition fans have learnt to recognise this and appreciate/enjoy/savour these moments as they are merely a passage to the inevitable crash and spectacular meltdown which usually starts to rear its head around May.

I've got my tickets early this year and so far I'm loving the extra optimism guys!

Past performance isn't always indicative of future results

Sorry to bring this up, not trying to
troll it's just it's too damn accurate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back