JLT 2017 - Wk4 - GWS v Nth Melb, Manuka Oval, 5.50pm, Foxfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

It's good for North while the Cats remain 'ambushable'. ;)

Would probably trade robot coaches though. Just.

Preuss is North's enforcer for a few years yet :cool:

Scott's gameplan

Contested ball winners mature check
Tallest forward line possible check
At least 3-4 Tall defenders check
Kick it long check
Flashy half forwards with speed check

Scott's gameplan

Contested ball winners mature check
Tallest forward line possible check
At least 3-4 Tall defenders check
Kick it long check
Flashy half forwards with speed check
Haha. Yea. Structurally Brad is all about overkill and using luck and limited players in roles above their pay grade over younger guys with potential to play that role.
Exhausting every aspect of the experience on his list rather than moulding something premiership calibre. Taking the victim and contract path, 'the experienced players just couldn't get it done'. Whoops. Not his fault of course.

Inconsistent and unable to dominate for extended periods. Inability to empathize with younger or talented players.

An elitist and a dull man. No ability to connect or motivate in any humanistic fashion. Just a bore of an overpaid and mediocre clogger that served his purpose as a spruiker about 3 years ago.

He could be worse I suppose. He just ain't a premiership coach.

Haha. Yea. Structurally Brad is all about overkill and using luck and limited players in roles above their pay grade over younger guys with potential to play that role.
Exhausting every aspect of the experience on his list rather than moulding something premiership calibre. Taking the victim and contract path, 'the experienced players just couldn't get it done'. Whoops. Not his fault of course.

Inconsistent and unable to dominate for extended periods. Inability to empathize with younger or talented players.

An elitist and a dull man. No ability to connect or motivate in any humanistic fashion. Just a bore of an overpaid and mediocre clogger that served his purpose as a spruiker about 3 years ago.

He could be worse I suppose. He just ain't a premiership coach.

Did i mention he has a twin brother that coaches as well?

Absolutely it does. How else would you judge how likely a player is to get rubbed out except past behaviour? Tea leaves or chicken intestines?
I wasn't talking about him being rubbed out. I was talking about his antagonistic behaviours which will lead to an opposition player snapping one day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back