News JLT 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

That because Pavs an arsehole and a dud root according to his ex team mates.The type of guy that is never wrong ,never beaten,never out.Always has some excuse.I have fond memories of Eric McKenzie absolutly thrashing him on the footy field back in the day.Pantsed him boned him and owned him. So of coarse Pav goes the dog act striking when he is not looking and then acts all shocked and hurt when he gets five weeks suspension when he should have got a lot more.Thats Pav for ya.
I laughed at 1/4 time , freo had the 5 goal breeze 1st but Pav then says at 1/4 time " the breeze has picked up " . The breeze was strongest in the 1st .

Some good signs from Thiccy. Still needs to find Lycetts stash of angry pills. Is a bit soft around the ball and could throw his weight around a bit more.

Vardy's ruck work is continuing to improve. Had the ball on a string at various stages.

Ruck combo should be serviceable at worse and should chip in a goal or two a game.

Well, well...

190 Contested Possessions.
The all-time record for the club exists at 186 - Round 9, 2011 vs Bulldogs.

55 Clearances
Only the club record for clearances in a single game [60] exceeds this - Round 24, 2011 vs Adelaide

+28 Clearances Differential
I'm not certain what the existing club record for this is - just that this figure from today surpasses it as it equates to 7th across all matches with these stats recorded.

These are not the figures you expect to see from a preseason match played in dry conditions.

Fremantle were lucky not to have lost this by 150.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, well...

190 Contested Possessions.
The all-time record for the club exists at 186 - Round 9, 2011 vs Bulldogs.

55 Clearances
Only the club record for clearances in a single game [60] exceeds this - Round 24, 2011 vs Adelaide

+28 Clearances Differential
I'm not certain what the existing club record for this is - just that this figure from today surpasses it as it equates to 7th across all matches with these stats recorded.

These are not the figures you expect to see from a preseason match played in dry conditions.

Fremantle were lucky not to have lost this by 150.
Helped that we didn't have JK and Cripps plus Darling kicked 1.4.

scrappy game with a great third quarter. The dockers came off a six day break - Lyon lining up the excuses before the game even started.
Their body language said it all - how did Neil get out

The silver lining to Gaff's brain fade has been Sheed's transformation from a guy who was dropped three times in 2018 to arguably the best player in the comp since then. A period that included the greatest goal in the history of the game :thumbsu: 14 more touches than anyone else on the ground is insane!

I suspect Willie Rioli will become my favourite player in 2019 :thumbsu:

I know it’s only JLT, but this is by far the most entertaining generation of Eagles to watch since the Judd/Cousin/Kerr days. Jealous of all you guys back home who get to see it all happen live.

You just feel the players’ competitive spirit & that they will just keep getting up for the next contest. I think one of the commentators described yesterdays day out as, in a word, professional, which I think reflects just how consistent the Eagles have become.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back