News JLT 2019

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Reddog took a while to get going again after he had some pretty solid contact from A. Pearce in the first q yesterday. Sudden;y he's finished with 29 touches and leads all comers with 9 tackles. He has developed into such an important player for us.

I really like that Stenglein comparison. It's apt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bombard

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Brandon Matera offered a week for striking Waterman in the first quarter yesterday. Anyone have any recollection of an incident whatsoever?
Just as we will one day regard B. Matera's career entirely - I literally don't remember a single thing about that.

Such an underwhelming player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyyynnnchy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Lycett and probably Kennedy won't be there. But yeah there is no spot or need for Brander atm, he racked up a few touches when we were all over them and the game was wide open.
Meant Vardy.

We’ve played both Vardy and Hickey in JLT 1 ANd 2. No way we go in with a whole new game plan

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
Gotta say i thought Sheps incident was rather silly.He was charging out and should have tapped the ball out in front but chose to take possession and duck his head into Lobb.Wasnt necessary!!

JoshWoodenSpoon

Brownlow Medallist
⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵⚡⛵
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Fremantle AFLW, Las Vegas Bears
Every time there was a disputed ball I had such confidence in our surrounding structures. It feels like if we win that (approx) 50/50 we have players right on their toes ready to make two moves and get the ball somewhere productive either forward or laterally. Then if we lose it we're so equipped to neutralise and apply pressure and then we have like 700 backs in perfect position to intercept immediately, and they're all gun kicks except for Barrass who just gives it off or smacks the left through it. If things remain in dispute we have gotten fearsomely proficient at providing/covering off all options and whoever is in the contested sphere (Redden, Dom, Yeo, Hutch, Shupe etc.) at the time always seems equipped to tap or manipulate the ball to our players in waiting. And now most of our squad knows we can keep that up for a long, long time. Also, this probably isn't even one of our two top strengths.

Anyway I'll leave yas to it. :cool:

Truckosaurus

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Brandon Matera offered a week for striking Waterman in the first quarter yesterday. Anyone have any recollection of an incident whatsoever?
Vaguely recall it, because I hadn't recognised Matera until the commentators named him. There was a small scuffle in the aftermath too. It was a cheap shot.

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Vaguely recall it, because I hadn't recognised Matera until the commentators named him. There was a small scuffle in the aftermath too. It was a cheap shot.
Correct weight! I remember the scuffle more than the incident, but a few of our boys took exception to it. Flew the flag early.

Top Bottom