Unofficial Preview JLT Community Series Game 1 vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

I am, but don't have my card or anything with me, it's back home. I'll just buy at gate.

Just login to your account online and print a ticket. That's what I did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake neade 51 games 45 goals

Not great but not terrible considering he is a small forward in a terrible set up where is the marking target instead of a crumber. One knock though, he gives up so many goals trying to pass to a team mate that really he should be kicking himself.

Still not giving up on him.

Jake neade 51 games 45 goals

Not great but not terrible considering he is a small forward in a terrible set up where is the marking target instead of a crumber. One knock though, he gives up so many goals trying to pass to a team mate that really he should be kicking himself.

Still not giving up on him.
He's not a small forward. He was a winger as a junior and all his good football in the AFL has been on the wing. But he's not fit enough, big enough or fast enough to play there.

So we did what we do with every other player who ain't up to it. Stick them in a pocket and let them rack up 50 poor games.

He's not a small forward. He was a winger as a junior and all his good football in the AFL has been on the wing. But he's not fit enough, big enough or fast enough to play there.

So we did what we do with every other player who ain't up to it. Stick them in a pocket and let them rack up 50 poor games.
How many times have you seen him going against 2 people in the forward line by himself and kill the contest or win the contest. While you might be right about playing on the wing but not being strong or fast enough to play small forward I am not sure.

Eddie betts had kicked 39 goals from 40 games by his 3rd season he had 60 goals from 57. Neade is not far off those numbers the s*** forward setup works for charlie why not Neade?

Last edited:
19c2c610a7952f0312fc637de0c40188.jpg

Bloody hell, it's good to be back for another season!
CARN the PEAR

Just about to leave for dinner, but this is the one time I am happy for my wife to take forever to get ready.

Might get the first qtr in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back