Autopsy JLT Community Series - Game 2, 2019: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Who Wins?

• Bulldogs

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Saints

Votes: 46 85.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was expecting that response. You must love giving it and I look forward to your reply after mine. One comes from a unpaid person before the club even know as leathlean has said. Fact. The other, mine. Comes from me after I texted jack and then got a positive reply. Now you can choose to beleivene or not. That is your choice. Doesn’t matter either way. With the other I’m not even doubting they said they should be fine. What I’m doubting is the idea that anyone knows yet because of the reasons given. If people want to believe it then fine I’m just pointing the stupidity of believing it. And what is ok anyway. They will live? I would certainly think so. They will play round one? To me ok in a footy sense means yes. The players don’t even know that. On my assumption that jack will be fine was in response to him missing long term. He won’t from my understanding. Anyway you most have loved picking it up. Hope my response explains the difference
That's not my point.

My point is that you are quick to discredit anyone else if they have information but when you do it, people should believe you?

It's a bit hypocritical don't you think?

That's not my point.

My point is that you are quick to discredit anyone else if they have information but when you do it, people should believe you?

I don't think he expects anyone to believe him TBH.

Not hypocritical at all.

He was questioning the veracity of the rumour based on his assumption that the test results weren't final.

That's how I saw it.

That's not my point.

If you read my first post I said I believed him that he was told that. That is my point. And no one has to believe a thing I say. Couldnt give a rats. If I think what is said is completely illogical I will say it. Anyone can say it to me if what I said is illogical. Have a I ever reported a post because someone didn't believe me. And I usually do say why I don't believe someone and give reasons as I certainly have in this case and I sometimes say why I have heard something and in this case I said it was from a text from jack. Well maybe I didn't say that in the post but I did in another.

Robbo was on the news saying he felt fine and you always feel s**t after a game but thought best to see the doctor.

STILL WAITING FOR THE TEST RESULTS, and if all good will be right to go.
Looked like outside the club prior to training this morning.

So he feels good, dont think anything's wrong, but making sure he is right.

So can we let it go FFS and cut the bloody gaslighting?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Robbo was on the news saying he felt fine and you always feel s**t after a game but thought best to see the doctor.

STILL WAITING FOR THE TEST RESULTS, and if all good will be right to go.
Looked like outside the club prior to training this morning.

So he feels good, dont think anything's wrong, but making sure he is right.

So can we let it go FFS and cut the bloody gaslighting?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh so now Robbo's an ITK too? fk me this place has no idea

His heart condition.
I know nothing other than the media reports.
Simply gloomy speculation on my part.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

so you're basing it off of the ambulance chaser come fraud doctor tom browne. nevermind what the club has said, nor the fact he's been playing and training with it all summer...

wow!

well done sunny, you are now a tom browne clone...

Courtesy of the WB equivalent thread (which is a trainwreck btw, what a disfunctional family they are!):

Kick to Handball, differential expressed in ladder format.

Rank 1: Hawthorn (+196)
Rank 2: Carlton (+169)
Rank 3: West Coast (+164)
Rank 4: GWS (+164)
Rank 5: St Kilda (+155)
Rank 6: Port Adelaide (+134)
Rank 7: Richmond (+133)
Rank 8: Adelaide (+129)

Rank 9: Sydney (+125)
Rank 10: Gold Coast (+122)
Rank 11: Collingwood (+120)
Rank 12: Brisbane (+118)
Rank 13: Geelong (+103)
Rank 14: Melbourne (+90)
Rank 15: Fremantle (+59)
Rank 16: Essendon (+44)
Rank 17: North Melbourne (+11)
Rank 18: Western Bulldogs (- 27)

Well there it is the JLT fest put into ladder format, Hawthorn lost both games same as we did so
I guess some people will say it does not matter, but even though the quality is lower they still
had a forty point lead at half time versus Richmond in JLT2 so their method is still dangerous.
One thing that is clear is that the easy beats from last year have gained ground and don't just
present easy volume wins as they have in the past.

Last edited:
so you're basing it off of the ambulance chaser come fraud doctor tom browne. nevermind what the club has said, nor the fact he's been playing and training with it all summer...

wow!

well done sunny, you are now a tom browne clone...

Ha, a WA riposte!
You took your time.
But on this occasion, a misguided one.
Who’s Tom Browne?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure about that. Employers still have an overarching duty of care and negligence can never be dispelled regardless of contract terms or players assuming the risks. It Robbo, or Paddy have issues down the track then they could claim the club and league should have acted to protect their health and were negligent in not doing so.

Voluntary assumption of risk is a complete defence to a claim of negligence. Wrongs Act s 54.

Voluntary assumption of risk is a complete defence to a claim of negligence. Wrongs Act s 54.
They’re employed which skews your voluntary assumption argument in my view, but if it doesn’t it’s the wrongs act v wh&s act in a fight to the lawyers retirement fund....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back