Review JLT Community Series | Game 2 | NM vs Hawthorn @ Arden Street | Postmatch discussion & review

Remove this Banner Ad

Insurance companies must have a competition who can annoy the $hit out of the most out of people.

Get off your couch and do some exercise -25 points

Just returned from three hours of exercise (and HTF did you know I was sitting on the couch at the time?).

+25

With a week off I'm sure this thread will continue to gradually descend into a "Random thoughts which have little to no link to the thread title" thread prior to dying a slow but inevitable death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha
Just returned from three hours of exercise (and HTF did you know I was sitting on the couch at the time?).

+25

With a week off I'm sure this thread will continue to gradually descend into a "Random thoughts which have little to no link to the thread title" thread prior to dying a slow but inevitable death.
Hahaha I'm psychic ;-)))))) . I think that's a +100 :))))

Just watching the game again. Twinkletoes did you double high five a bloke behind the goals at one point? If not you have a close look a like.

The only way I could have would be if my arm was measured at 17km's long DP.

Rewatching that 3rd quarter, Wagner, Turner and Simpkin were very good.

I don't quite understand some of the criticism of turner and Wagner in other threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back