Review JLT Community Series opener - Sydney v North @ Coffs

Remove this Banner Ad

To much exaggerated opinion of some players by NEAFL watchers on this board. Perfect example is Foote. He was the second coming of ******* Paul Kelly according to good judges but would not be an elite VFL Midfielder let alone an AFL starter. NEAFL dominance has no bearing what so ever on a Players credibility to be an competent AFL Footballer. The top end talent of this club is undisputed but the depth and that is what wins premierships is still ordinary. Bottom six to eight players wins premierships and injuries and umpiring aside that is what the Dogs had and that is what beat us again. Brandon Jack still on an AFL List :rolleyes: Just give us a ******* spell.

I reckon it's the top 6-8 that wins u premierships. If Buddy didn't miss a quarter and Hanneberry miss the last 10 minutes u are defending premiers.

U got unlucky with the injury gods.

Parker on 1 leg in GF
Mills shouldn't have played. Injured
Alir Alir injured. Structure thrown around
Zak Jones concussed. His last 7 games last year it clicked. Outstanding in NEAFL GF

I reckon it's the top 6-8 that wins u premierships. If Buddy didn't miss a quarter and Hanneberry miss the last 10 minutes u are defending premiers.

Parker on 1 leg in GF
Zak Jones concussed. His last 7 games last year it clicked. Outstanding in NEAFL GF

All good points but if you get the jist of my original post none of the players that played today that have been pumped up on this board for their NEAFL Heroics will be reliable best 22 players. As far as your summation that your top 6-8 win premierships if you read the post and understand it I said our top end talent is undisputed but if your bottom 6 are not solid reliable AFL Finals standard players your not winning premierships. You follow a club that is probably the most successful of all time but I can guarantee you all that premiership success was not achieved by your top 6 players in any of your successful eras. One other thing,we don't need patronising on this Board we need flags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfectly put. Still, hes progressing just fine for me though. I like the way he goes about it

And is more than competent on his opposite side unlike the majority of our list changing direction halting the flow of ball movement and hindering players forward of the ball leading up at him.
Has to be more involved but he can and will probably get better.

Parker on 1 leg in GF
McHack was shite as well

And is more than competent on his opposite side unlike the majority of our list changing direction halting the flow of ball movement and hindering players forward of the ball leading up at him.
Has to be more involved but he can and will probably get better.

Yeah he never does the wrong thing. Just doesn't make a great deal happen off his own boot at this stage. Might need to take a few more risks.

All good points but if you get the jist of my original post none of the players that played today that have been pumped up on this board for their NEAFL Heroics will be reliable best 22 players. As far as your summation that your top 6-8 win premierships if you read the post and understand it I said our top end talent is undisputed but if your bottom 6 are not solid reliable AFL Finals standard players your not winning premierships. You follow a club that is probably the most successful of all time but I can guarantee you all that premiership success was not achieved by your top 6 players in any of your successful eras. One other thing,we don't need patronising on this Board we need flags.

I'm not sure how it was patronising but simply disagreeing with u on the arguement that is pretty much divided by lots. Is it ur bottom 6 that win premierships or ur top 6. I'm firmly in the top 6 wins premierships. I'm guessing ur club agrees with me looking at their acquisitions over the last few years.

I understood ur post. I just think u have s**t loads of players outside ur best 22 who I think have a great future.

I'm not sure how it was patronising but simply disagreeing with u on the arguement that is pretty much divided by lots. Is it ur bottom 6 that win premierships or ur top 6. I'm firmly in the top 6 wins premierships. I'm guessing ur club agrees with me looking at their acquisitions over the last few years.

I understood ur post. I just think u have s**t loads of players outside ur best 22 who I think have a great future.
Please stop the laziness , your is spelt that way champ , not ur. Now go back and look after young money grabbing mitch

I think you're pretty stiff to get some of the responses you've got on here. I thinks it's actually your bottom 6 that make the difference but your point certainly has validity.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Please stop the laziness , your is spelt that way champ , not ur. Now go back and look after young money grabbing mitch

I think this is the nicest you've ever been to an opposition supporter, you started with 'Please'!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back