JLT Community Series (preseason matches)

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL can get ****ed

Along with Freo we travel substantially more than all the other clubs so in their wisdom play us in some backwater 500kms west of Sydney. Thanks a lot arseholes

Meanwhile GWS and the swans play all their games in NSW (Canberra is basically in NSW)

Freo have the derby in Geraldton as their longest trip

******* bunch of clueless muppets run this comp

The AFL can get stuffed

Along with Freo we travel substantially more than all the other clubs so in their wisdom play us in some backwater 500kms west of Sydney. Thanks a lot arseholes

Meanwhile GWS and the swans play all their games in NSW (Canberra is basically in NSW)

Freo have the derby in Geraldton as their longest trip

******* bunch of clueless muppets run this comp

I think they did that last year and we responded by sending like 4 senior players to the game and a bunch of kids. I'd imagine it'd be the same again this year.

Will be interesting to see who we use as our ruckman in that first game. Can't play Giles in all 3. Will they trust Vardy to play No 1?

Will be interesting to see who we use as our ruckman in that first game. Can't play Giles in all 3. Will they trust Vardy to play No 1?
Send Mciness only. Finally the reason for him still being on the list is revealed.

With the preseason meaning nothing why the * do we need to play out there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're travelling over 8000kms before the real s**t begins. get stuffed AFL. Corrupt ****s.
154744.jpg

Given we're likely to go young in the Sydney game, I'd like us to line up something along the lines of:

B: Butler - Mackenzie - Gorter
HB: Yeo - Schofield - Watson
C: Duggan - Redden - Gaff
HF: Tunbridge - Darling - Karpany
F: Rioli - Petrie - Lamb

R: Giles - Sheed - Masten
I: Nelson - Snadden - Hutchings - Partington - Brophy - Mutimer - Allen

Last edited:
Given we're likely to go young in the Sydney game, I'd like us to line up something along the lines of:

B: Butler - Mackenzie

First two names in your young side;)

Gorter - Emac - Cole
Watson - Rotham - Brophy
Hutchings - Partington - Karpany
Hill - Waterman - Lamb
Rioli - Allen - Bayok

McInnes - Duggan - Redden

Nelson - Petrie - Tunbridge - Snadden - Mutimer

Give them every young guy we got plus a few fringe players. Emac captain.

B: Butler - Mackenzie - Gorter
HB: Yeo - Schofield - Watson
C: Duggan - Redden - Gaff
HF: Tunbridge - Darling - Karpany
F: Rioli - Lamb - McInnes

R: Giles - Sheed - Masten
I: Nelson - Snadden - Hutchings - Partington - Brophy - Mutimer - Allen

Surely you have Petrie in there if he is supposed to ruck some games next year?

First two names in your young side;)

Haha. We're never going to go full young and I feel like out of the experienced players, Butler and Mackenzie would be considered least valuable (Kennedy, Priddis, Mitchell etc will be saved from the trip).

Mackenzie has a bit to prove to establish himself back in the side too.

Haha. We're never going to go full young and I feel like out of the experienced players, Butler and Mackenzie would be considered least valuable (Kennedy, Priddis, Mitchell etc will be saved from the trip).

Mackenzie has a bit to prove to establish himself back in the side too.
I know, I was just being a DarkSharkscampaigner

I like how your avatar is sporting a rare Masten in an EP jersey even though you are his sponsor. I think you are not sharing with us your true feelings regarding said player ;)
Player Sponsoring is all about supporting your player. Even if it's at EP. Who knows, he may win a Sandover with my help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back