JLT Community Series (preseason matches)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a very line between being saucy-smart and a douchebag. It's pretty easy to cross over it, and the timing of the reply is a large part of it. Take any more than a few moments/minutes, and it looks too much like you're misogynistic in day to day life.
Also I'd be very surprised if she is the only person who uses the twitter account, so there's a fair chance it would be directed at a guy

Also I'd be very surprised if she is the only person who uses the twitter account, so there's a fair chance it would be directed at a guy
is that wrong?

Im still working up the courage to reply to future by calling her Kate. But i don't think it will happen.

is that wrong?

Im still working up the courage to reply to future by calling her Kate. But i don't think it will happen.
Here's a thought;

"@_WestCoastEagles, are we allowed to call you Kate on here? Seems impersonal to keep using such a long winded tag #TheWestIsUnited".

As a general, people like being treated like real people, and equally, are generally pretty friendly about correcting you that it's not ok, if you start out friendly.

Last edited:

Hard not to. Every bit of media I've seen of him or read has me thinking he is a bloody hardworking top bloke that is doing wonders for the young kids around him.

I was not a fan of his drafting, but have to say I'm well and truly converted.
+1

His improvement game to game is obvious its with ball in hand he worries me.I would love to see him have a crack up forward
His improvement game to game is obvious its with ball in hand he worries me.I would love to see him have a crack up forward
I am talking specifically about Mackenzie's reluctance or out of position to impact the marking contest. This was very evident in the GWS and Melbourne pre-season games. You mention Barrass as not having the developed skills and I partially agree, but compared to Mackenzie he is doing a much better job in spoiling which was your original point.

View attachment 345454

How has Barrass gone from instant b22 all preseason to not playing round 1. He has done nothing wrong in his JLT games. Was the standout key back in the first game and was very good in the second game.
Tom had to make way for Butler mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am i the only one dreading his footy season??

All the rule changes advantage fast teams with fast skilled midfields

Weve got a midfield thats just added more skill but got even slower plus lost nicnat so slower again.

I feel we are going to struggle this year.
Today is pretty much exactly what i was scared of.

Am i the only one dreading his footy season??

All the rule changes advantage fast teams with fast skilled midfields

Weve got a midfield thats just added more skill but got even slower plus lost nicnat so slower again.

I feel we are going to struggle this year.

Sucks to be right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back