Unofficial Preview JLT Game 3 vs Hawthorn at Noarlunga

Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The train is easy. It's how i'm going and looking forward to being on an electric one for the 1st time. Short walk from the
Colonnades Station and for some real excitement some BF posters are meeting up pre-game at the Colonnades Tavern.
Just a thought
More that I'm moving home this long weekend. I've finally sat down to watch it at 10.30.

My cousins here from.Italy at the moment and hell be here for a year. Inteoduced him to AFL through the JLT and he cant understand why i go for Port. He said compared to the other ganes hes watched weve looked the most ridiculous and unatructured.

He actually said to me, is this the first time Port has played this game.

Quite embarassing. Hopefully can play a bit better today.

I find it very hard to believe your cousin already has the ability to critique AFL footy.

I had a cousin visit from Italy last year who stayed for six month. It took him two months just to understand what the hell he was watching, let alone have insights to the level your cousin has had in just a few weeks. I'm not inferring you're lying. I'd never do that!

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My cousins here from.Italy at the moment and hell be here for a year. Inteoduced him to AFL through the JLT and he cant understand why i go for Port. He said compared to the other ganes hes watched weve looked the most ridiculous and unatructured.

He actually said to me, is this the first time Port has played this game.

Quite embarassing. Hopefully can play a bit better today.

So what were his thoughts on the performance yesterday?

Back