JLT: GWS v Sydney; Friday @ 7:40 - CONTROL YOUR EXCITEMENT!

Remove this Banner Ad

Toby Greene might be a good player but he's a class A *******.

Literally one of the shittest blokes in the AFL. Downright campaigner of a thing
So you think Toby is a thing? On very little evidence unless you are claiming to know him personally?
I've seen a lot of your posting and have a lot more substance in drawing the same conclusion.

Were you being facetious? I think the some of things he does during games would assist in costing them.

*Not talking about his footballing ability.
Kids a jet.

Get used to him causing your team (and mine) plenty of heartache.

If he decides to go to Melb just about every team, particularly those in flag contention, will be falling over themselves to grab him.

He's a difference maker.

So you think Toby is a thing? On very little evidence unless you are claiming to know him personally?
I've seen a lot of your posting and have a lot more substance in drawing the same conclusion.

I can only go on his previous off-field effort attacking a guy doing his job and the way he acted towards a random Sydney player last night for no reason apart from his small man syndrome. And that time he spat at Anthony miles.

He's a dickhead. And there's no defense for him

Last edited:

I can only go on his previous off-field effort attacking a guy doing his job and the way he acted towards a random Sydney player last night for no reason apart from his small man syndrome. And that time he spat at Anthony miles.

Drivel, all you have is drivel.

Almost as bad as glassing a team mate?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

So Greene was within his rights to swings punches at Marsh when it was another Giants player who caused his injury? Guess you would of been real pleased if he collected and missed games then?
I didn't see the provocation, I saw the assumptions from the commentators. I saw air swings, you're assuming he was trying to connect, I'm not.
His record on field is fine.
One fine for conduct unbecoming in spitting in the direction of an opposition player, who was actually an old mate. Fair enough but open to interpretation as to whether he was clearing saliva around his mouthguard.
Another fine for shoving Ebert across the boundary line against Port last year. The same player who had just pulled a sneaky rabbit puch on Adam Kennedy.
Not really a sign of bad character.
My point was it was an innappropriate way to describe a player, unless maybe you know him well personally. I am genuinely concerned about the standard on the main board if that's ok.

I didn't see the provocation, I saw the assumptions from the commentators. I saw air swings, you're assuming he was trying to connect, I'm not.
One fine for conduct unbecoming in spitting in the direction of an opposition player, who was actually an old mate. Fair enough but open to interpretation as to whether he was clearing saliva around his mouthguard.
Another fine for shoving Ebert across the boundary line against Port last year. The same player who had just pulled a sneaky rabbit puch on Adam Kennedy.
My point was it was an innappropriate way to describe a player, unless maybe you know him well personally. I am genuinely concerned about the standard on the main board if that's ok.

Drivel. All you have is drivel

So Greene was within his rights to swings punches at Marsh when it was another Giants player who caused his injury? Guess you would of been real pleased if he collected and missed games then?

Seems Greene can never do wrong and any incident involving him has a legitimate explanation absolving him of guilt.

Seems Greene can never do wrong and any incident involving him has a legitimate explanation absolving him of guilt.
I still think it's less of an issue than glassimg a team mate, and there's bèen a lot more water flow under tje bridge since then.
And yes drivel is your standard fare

I still think it's less of an issue than glassimg a team mate, and there's bèen a lot more water flow under tje bridge since then.
And yes drivel is your standard fare

Who glassed their teammate? I can't remember anyone having to plead guilty in court for that.

You seem happy to nail a bloke on hearsay but when presented with actual facts you are full of excuses.

This is all I'm going to say on the matter. For you ignorance is bliss it seems

We will describe him the way we want.

He is pure scum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will describe him the way we want.

He is pure scum.
Actually.there are rules. It's not anarchy. I fear for the reasoning capacity of someone who is so definitive about someone they dont know.
Actuaĺly it's not cocern on reflection, the jury is in with this post.

How is the replay showing where he copped the cut now an "assumption". The fact your looking for any provocation makes you look like Toby last night.

Says on field record is fine, proceeds to list his on field record that which includes spitting. Fails to include the bit that is the main reason why people call him a grub, but hey its fine for him and other supporters from his club to dish out. But don't say anything about Saint Toby

Concerned about the standard of the main board, since when is that your role to police? Report posts if you don't like them, don't engage in flame wars

How is the replay showing where he copped the cut now an "assumption". The fact your looking for any provocation makes you look like Toby last night.

Says on field record is fine, proceeds to list his on field record that which includes spitting. Fails to include the bit that is the main reason why people call him a grub, but hey its fine for him and other supporters from his club to dish out. But don't say anything about Saint Toby

Concerned about the standard of the main board, since when is that your role to police? Report posts if you don't like them, don't engage in flame wars
1. Again I not assuming the cut is the motivation.
2. Pretty rare for a player to have a completely clean record. From what I've seen spitting at times is done by most players. As Leon said re incident, mouthguards cause an accumulation of saliva in many players. The incident was a bad look and he was fined, I'm ok with it but facing multiple possible exlanations they chose an all encompassing rule not requiring evidence.
3. Where and when did I say it was my role to police the main board? I find this a disturbing comment. As they standards applied on the main board clearly impact me, it's absurd to say it's none of my business though.

3. Where and when did I say it was my role to police the main board? I find this a disturbing comment. As they standards applied on the main board clearly impact me, it's absurd to say it's none of my business though.

You didn't have to say, you comment about the standard of the main board implied it. So that being said reporting the posts that you deem to be of a low quality rather than replying to them should help if it is impacting you in any way. Just some friendly advice, no need to be disturbed in any way.

Good to see Bitter and Twisted still polluting threads. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back