Preview JLT- Lions v Hawks, Moreton Bay Central Sports Complex, Sunday March 3rd 12.40pm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fortitude Valley Diehards. Chelsea.
Thread starter #331
My son who is watching it on Fox texted me and said that Charlie was jostling for position in a marking contest and pulled up grabbing at his hamstring. Not good signs.

Tom14

Club Legend
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Our tall forwards have been hopeless. Would love to see us trial just having 2 but we seem set on this setup.
It was an issue last year too. If you are going to have 3 tall forwards you've got to have the personnel around them to make up for it, and we sacrifice a lot of speed by going with Oscar.

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Temporarily abandoning my thread boycott to say that Neale is so much better than Beams. It’s not funny

Bye.
Rant on... I heard Beams already causing problems at Pies with his shit attitude. Came back from break with high skinfolds... we are much better off without him, IMHO. Plus his defensive work was always poor. Its why he did not win B&F... Rant off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Moderator #339
My son who is watching it on Fox texted me and said that Charlie was jostling for position in a marking contest and pulled up grabbing at his hamstring. Not good signs.
They haven’t iced it. I think he is okay for round one.

Top Bottom