Preview JLT- Lions v Hawks, Moreton Bay Central Sports Complex, Sunday March 3rd 12.40pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

My son who is watching it on Fox texted me and said that Charlie was jostling for position in a marking contest and pulled up grabbing at his hamstring. Not good signs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Temporarily abandoning my thread boycott to say that Neale is so much better than Beams. It’s not funny

Bye.
Rant on... I heard Beams already causing problems at Pies with his s**t attitude. Came back from break with high skinfolds... we are much better off without him, IMHO. Plus his defensive work was always poor. Its why he did not win B&F... Rant off.

Nunez

Get close to coach fages and find out how Charlie is holding up ty xxxx

I whispered that in his ear to which he said "security!".

Love Fages. Always the jokester.

I whispered that in his ear to which he said "security!".

Love Fages. Always the jokester.

Haha fages has got you in lockup overnight such a prankster eh.

My son who is watching it on Fox texted me and said that Charlie was jostling for position in a marking contest and pulled up grabbing at his hamstring. Not good signs.

They haven’t iced it. I think he is okay for round one.

The problem with Oscar is he loses 9 out of 10 one on one contests and then offers nothing at ground level.

They haven’t iced it. I think he is okay for round one.

I remember during last season, if clubs suspected a player had done their hammy they weren’t icing it. But maybe I am not remembering correctly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back