Sydney
When is our JLT team announced?

B – Dane Rampe, Lewis Melican, Aliir Aliir
HB – Jackson Thurlow, Heath Grundy, Jake Lloyd
C – Harry Cunningham, Josh Kennedy, Jordan Dawson
HF – Luke Parker, Sam Reid, George Hewett
F – Ben Ronke, Will Hayward, Tom Papley
R – Callum Sinclair, Isaac Heeney, Callum Mills
Interchange – Colin O’Riordan, Robbie Fox, Toby Pink, Ryan Clarke, James Rowbottom, Nick Blakey, Ollie Florent, Justin McInerney

Will they make aliir predominantly that floater to help out and have Grundy and melican take the bigs

That would allow Rampe and thurlow to be the attacking HB

This is what I hope and why I'm not against Grundy and Melican both playing in the same back-line. Aliir is the one we want to free up.

This is what I hope and why I'm not against Grundy and Melican both playing in the same back-line. Aliir is the one we want to free up.
Looks like he will pinch it also

Both Rampe and thurlow are big licks we want coming from the back half

Hope this frees Rampe up to play similar to 16

Aliir will be the best floater in the comp

Who's missing?

McVeigh
Buddy
Jack
McCartin
Jones
Menzel

??

Jack is not missing. He is exactly where he is supposed to be. JLT games are for players who are fighting for a spot in the best 22, and I don't think Jack is doing that.

I wish Maibaum was in the team though, as I think he deserves to play 2 JLT games to prove what he can do.

Looks like he will pinch it also

Both Rampe and thurlow are big licks we want coming from the back half

Hope this frees Rampe up to play similar to 16

Aliir will be the best floater in the comp

To go with having the best one-on-one strike rate of defenders in the comp (this one I don't believe but the stat-lovers on here can have at it)

It's time we make another Swan other than Buddy a serious weapon who will give opposition teams headaches.

Jack is not missing. He is exactly where he is supposed to be. JLT games are for players who are fighting for a spot in the best 22, and I don't think Jack is doing that.

I wish Maibaum was in the team though, as I think he deserves to play 2 JLT games to prove what he can do.

I almost think they could've given Sir Dane a week off and had Maibaum play, just to give him another chance as he definitely didn't lower his colours in the scratch match last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will they make aliir predominantly that floater to help out and have Grundy and melican take the bigs

That would allow Rampe and thurlow to be the attacking HB

Sorry. On his exposed form at the Litter Box I see Thurlow as 30-34 on the list.

Hope I'm wrong but he strikes me as Chambers/Playfair depth.

What is it with our obsession in chasing duddery from the litter box?

Hopefully Naismith can take his game to the next level when he's back to fitness.

Really should have been shopping for ready-made rucks last year.

We will be unequivocally ****ed if Sinclair gets injured. As in straight to the bottom four. That's how fine the line is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back