Game Day JLT opener vs GWS in Blacktown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the relief ruck is irrelevant. Sinkers will be flogged in taps and any surrogate will be the same. Risking our best tall kpd is folly.

Skilton played much of his career to losing rucks He never got an armchair ride. Our mids need to suck it up and get used to it.

As I said to B52:

1. Aliir is more physically robust than Reid.
2. Aliir had more cover from felow tall defenders in Melican and Rampe. You can add in Grundy too. We have limited key forward options - Reid and Franklin is it.

You guys are the same who bag out Longmire for being too defensive yeah? For having a terrible forward structure? But you want him to use the only key forward we had available in the ruck rather than one of a few key defenders?

Aliir is not a ruckman. But given the makeup of the team last week, and the likely makeup of the team in the early rounds as we wait for some key players to come back in to the team, unless Cameron is getting selected I don't see a better option for providing support to Sinclair.

I want him to use the key forward in Reid in the ruck because I don't rate Reid as a key forward. You don't remember that ol' chestnut?

Aliir is too valuable in the back-line. Reid is incredibly disposable in the forward line.

In my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back