Preview JLT Round 1 - Gold Coast vs Western Bulldogs - Sunday March 3, 7:40pm in Mackay

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
not to be unrecognised that we have used all 26 of our players
WB have used 24

we should run out the last qtr better

Americanpies

Club Legend
May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure your purpose of posting this here.
If you want to say the bulldogs are s**t because they are losing to us - go post it on their board.

sorry. I forgot I was in the Suns board. Thought I was on the main board. BTW I wasn't crapping on the Suns. You guys have got a team of kids. The Dogs have an experienced team out there, and their eficiency is like 50%. My comment was more on how pathetic they are.. Suns are doing very well.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
All I want from trials is not to get injuries and not to get towelled up.
The win means diddly to me but not getting towelled up is great.

Anyone got a further injury report other than that minor one to GHS in the first quarter.

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Lemmens looked like he hurt his ankle bad in like the last twenty seconds. Had to be helped off the ground. He was good I thought. Rotten luck for him and sours the win. He set up a few key plays for us.

First JLT last year wrecked his season too with that bad hamstring injury. Hopefully this one doesn't keep him out for as long.

SnusCG

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
All I want from trials is not to get injuries and not to get towelled up.
The win means diddly to me but not getting towelled up is great.

Anyone got a further injury report other than that minor one to GHS in the first quarter.
Bailey Williams landed on Lemmens ankle in the last 30 seconds and he had to come off.

Back