OK - Im going to have a crack;-

Francis Hartley Ambrose
Ridley Margaret Saad
Guelfi Myers McGrath
Tippa Brown Gown
Stringer McKernan Baguley

Z.Clarke Langford Parish

Bench from: Laverde Begley D.Clarke Jok McKenna Mutch Stewart Draper

Carlton are so serious about this that they scheduled a practice match with Hawks prior to this match. Don't blame em. Their players are seriously crap, they need all the practice they can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This had to be on the same night as RHCP, would have been better as a Friday night game.
View attachment 615877

RHCP 2019 ... so a JLT game is probably better. Chili peppers in 85 would have been more fun than the GF. Enjoy this and stop spending money on something that will disappoint you and kill what was beautiful!

RHCP 2019 ... so a JLT game is probably better. Chili peppers in 85 would have been more fun than the GF. Enjoy this and stop spending money on something that will disappoint you and kill what was beautiful!

Saw RHCP at BDO when it was last a thing and thought they still rocked out, JLT I can always watch the replay :)

Saw RHCP at BDO when it was last a thing and thought they still rocked out, JLT I can always watch the replay :)

I saw them in 2000 as well. They were good. 96 was s**t because it was clear that Keidis was back on smack when you saw them. 93 was depressing to see them without Frusciante. I have heard two songs off their last two albums. I refuse to hear any more. It is just upsetting.

This band ...

doesn't exist anymore. So why watch a mix between a cheap replication of it and old men acting like they are in their 20s and tripping balls?

I saw them in 2000 as well. They were good. 96 was s**t because it was clear that Keidis was back on smack when you saw them. 93 was depressing to see them without Frusciante. I have heard two songs off their last two albums. I refuse to hear any more. It is just upsetting.

This band ...

doesn't exist anymore. So why watch a mix between a cheap replication of it and old men acting like they are in their 20s and tripping balls?

yep, one band I'm disappointed I couldn't get to see when they were in their prime but that ship has long sailed so jlt it is.

I wouldn’t mind getting our seemingly inevitable loss against Carlton out of the way before the season begins tbh.

Sick of those *s saving thier best for us and we bend over and let it happen.

They will be forever s**t if thier only goal every year is to make sure we beat Essendon.

Loser club

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back