Not open for further replies.

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Token American sports team
Florent looks a good little player, been in the middle a bit for them. Too bad that his price sucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RavensFever

All Australian
Apr 25, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
been tempted by so many mid pricers have 9 at the moment in my ever changing team will trim that to 4 by lockout but who will stay and who will get the cut is going to be tough as it will decide how the year will progress

Bollox

Show Pony
Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Guys, why is Mills even being considered ?
I reckon its coz he had such a gun yr as a rookie, and thats it.
He's badly priced, its his 2nd yr (for the superstitious realists out there), and there are plenty of others.
Sydney alone has a few guys further advanced available in the backs at those awkward prices. For a start i'd back Lloyd to score much better, and potentially Zak Jones with some midfield time as well as HBF. Thats just from the one club.
Seems to have been a fascination with Mills. Remember...he's still a kid. He'd need to avge 85-90 after 77 as a gun rookie. What are the odds based on previous 2nd yr players over time ? You'd seriously need to be in love with the guy or think he's truly special.

G-TRAIN07

Club Legend
Sep 2, 2007
Mill Park
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
He's badly priced, its his 2nd yr (for the superstitious realists out there), and there are plenty of others.
Sydney alone has a few guys further advanced available in the backs at those awkward prices. For a start i'd back Lloyd to score much better, and potentially Zak Jones with some midfield time as well as HBF. Thats just from the one club.
Seems to have been a fascination with Mills. Remember...he's still a kid. He'd need to avge 85-90 after 77 as a gun rookie. What are the odds based on previous 2nd yr players over time ? You'd seriously need to be in love with the guy or think he's truly special.
Everyone is gonna have different opinions on how they want their team to look for sc. that's the beauty of supercoach if their happy with the players they pick than good luck to them

Hairy Lager

Chug!!
Feb 22, 2011
Loving the Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons
Agreed, where you been mate?
Havent seen ya for a while, great post.
I've never got the Mills hype?

Bollox

Show Pony
Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Agreed, where you been mate?
Havent seen ya for a while, great post.
I've never got the Mills hype?
Took a few yrs off this stoopid game :D. Copped a s**tty year when nothing went right when i was used to cruising thru and being competitive every year...so i chucked one of those self absorbed tantrums and gave it away in disgust :D. Think i'd just been playing it too long.
Think i'll get back into it this yr.

Hairy Lager

Chug!!
Feb 22, 2011
Loving the Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons
Took a few yrs off this stoopid game :D. Copped a s**tty year when nothing went right when i was used to cruising thru and being competitive every year...so i chucked one of those self absorbed tantrums and gave it away in disgust :D. Think i'd just been playing it too long.
Great to see ya anyway, its just a bit of fun.
All the best mate.

Double the Fist

i wull eet yur fayce carnt
Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
LOL, I did that with footy when WC were smashed by the doggies late last year. Still havn't seen the GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom