JLT Series Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vlastuin doesn't play pure mid then KK could come into play at D4

Vlastuin won't be pure mid, will at times rotate forward. Not back though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone seen karaoke's rating system for teams based on the timeslot in which they play?

So seemed to be 3 for late rd (Sun onwards ), 1 for mid rd (take to be Sat), 0 for early rd (take to be Thu/Fri).
Did 3/1/0. Also looked at 3/1.5/0 and a variant factoring in TOD (night game worth more than twilight/day, e.g.,, unless no night game etc.)
Will have a look and see if I did something wrong later in terms of formula. Below full season, but pre/-post rd x etc. also possible, just a tweak to the pivot.
Wasn't sure how the n games figures in brackets had been calculated in original (maybe n non-zero value games(?), can add in if that is what it is).
Basis for comparison - Karaoke 501 full season 2016 vs 544 below. Fair increase, which could mean more late rd games or that I ****ed something up
upload_2017-2-19_7-47-39.png

If Vlastuin doesn't play pure mid then KK could come into play at D4
If I take a mid price back I'll be taking Mills
Both he and Heeney should average 90 I reckon. Absolutely Guns

So seemed to be 3 for late rd (Sun onwards ), 1 for mid rd (take to be Sat), 0 for early rd (take to be Thu/Fri).
Did 3/1/0. Also looked at 3/1.5/0 and a variant factoring in TOD (night game worth more than twilight/day, e.g.,, unless no night game etc.)
Will have a look and see if I did something wrong later in terms of formula. Below full season, but pre/-post rd x etc. also possible, just a tweak to the pivot.
Wasn't sure how the n games figures in brackets had been calculated in original (maybe n non-zero value games(?), can add in if that is what it is).
Basis for comparison - Karaoke 501 full season 2016 vs 544 below. Fair increase, which could mean more late rd games or that I ****** something up
View attachment 338052
Can you sort lowest to highest please?

Witts nowhere to be seen early in the 3rd

I reckon he's done. Still no reports on him though, so he could just be on the bench, but I was watching Eagle eyes and it didn't look good

RIP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Stef has been working on his set shots over the summer, usually terrible at it, slotted a couple today, must be getting ready to share the ruck with Archie haha

Pruess had 7 HTAs today, any chance to play second fiddle to Goldy instead of North wasting more time on Majak?
I severely doubt it but if Goldie is injured or rested can see him slotting into the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back