JLT Series Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know if Zak Jones will replace Mitchell in midfield, I know he is 300k but i like the look of him

Only caught parts of game on radio, Witts seemed to be going ok in first half.
Copped an injury or just managed in second half?
he went up for a ruck contest about midway through the 2nd
he grabbed his hand/finger/wrist, swore, signalled to the bench, and disappeared

nothing mentioned in the Suns' injury report though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he went up for a ruck contest about midway through the 2nd
he grabbed his hand/finger/wrist, swore, signalled to the bench, and disappeared

nothing mentioned in the Suns' injury report though
Are you keeping him in your side or have you upgraded

Injury apparently

Ask stevebbb
Shame if true, couldn't see in media reports so far, fingers crossed. Tommy Nicholls at the weight loss retreat right about now: NicVegas.jpg

Cankles or no cankles, he could still end up getting the gig.

Anyone know if Zak Jones will replace Mitchell in midfield, I know he is 300k but i like the look of him

I personally think Jones is in Sydney's best 22. He came straight into their team at the back end of last season when he was back from injury.
I'd be surprised if he wasn't named round 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally think Jones is in Sydney's best 22. He came straight into their team at the back end of last season when he was back from injury.
I'd be surprised if he wasn't named round 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I expect him to play, but its that awkward price of 300, if he plays mid then ill take him cause at that price I don't want 60s and 70s and not making any cash compared to a rookie scoring around the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back