JLT Series Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel like I'm missing something re: Heeney.
Talented kid, no question, but no guarantees he will spend a high enough % of his TOG in the midfield and can throw in low scores up forward.
Not really considering, but a lot of people clueier than me seem to be right into him.

Feel like I'm missing something re: Heeney.
Talented kid, no question, but no guarantees he will spend a high enough % of his TOG in the midfield and can throw in low scores up forward.
Not really considering, but a lot of people clueier than me seem to be right into him.
Top 10 Fwds will score between 108-94 this year so any player there abouts with durability and a favourable bye will be a win.

So if you can get a 420k fwd pick like Heeney, Ryder etc with their potential right you are on a winner.

I'm really not convinced that Myers will be best 22 this year.
Do you play him ahead of Parrish or McGrath or Langford or any number of other young blokes who still need development? I certainly wouldn't. They have more than enough experience elsewhere that he isn't needed, and so many of their younger guys have WAY more upside.
He'd want to pull his finger out soon or he will quickly find himself in the 2's
The club definitely rates him. They gave him a 3 year contract extension. His good is pretty good, the problem has always been injuries. He's actually got one of the best winning rates when in the side of anyone (currently) on the list. Of course, he hardly played in 2015, had problems in 2014, and was banned for 2016, so his level of rust is probably extremely high.

This week has a few SCers shuffling their players,

love the mix up this year...

So many Mid price cash cows,

the normal mix of expensive guns and mid pricers in backs...

Expensive Mids with a handful of juicy ex premo mid pricers...

The Rucks a total nut job...

...and the fwds a mid price feast...

bring on SC 2017.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been all Touk Touk since day1

Majority...no don't puck him blah blah

Do my 1st bye analysis this morning, hate Rd9 so try a Heeney / Touk switch.

Winner i think

Then ruddy touk goes toukmad

NRoo to Touk and free up 120k

Hmmmmmmm

Looking like its mr and mrs midpricers and all the midprice kids
Same.

That's the problem. Round 9. Impacting things around ground. Damn you Round 9 and letting logic get in the way.
Check back through the thread. I've been pumping his tyres since day 1.

But you're right in one thing, there's no room left so any late arrivals can FO! :D
Yes, FOOOOOOOOO!

Can confirm, you (and toxic from memory) were there from the word go.

Going to be hard to stuff the cat back in the bag if he keeps going at that clip lol
I been copping Heat too over liking him since day dot. We know he smashed the last 2 months of last season with inflated MID time, but he just keeps on ticking boxes. Yesterday confirmed it.

Thank goodness the preseason series has started. Tis the season when rookies and mid priced players put their hands up for selection. Placeholders no more..

Of the rookies down back VW, Newman, Stewart, Guthrie and Smith all looked good. Going up in price Mills, Tuohy and to lesser extent Thurlow and played well.

In the middle most of the focus was on QLD. McLuggage, Barret, Bowes and Brodie impressed. Miller and Swallow look like great value. Out of the others Florent, Taranto and Settlefield are quality.

Rucks are stuffed this year so I'll probably start with Gawn and Ryder. Witts throws as a spanner in the works.

Up front Black and maybe Durdin looked okay. Most of the other forwards have been mentioned in the midfielders above. And then there's Heeney. Have been tossing up between him and Miller but I don't like Miller's bye..

Last edited:
Hey Mate,

That doesn't load anything for me.

Do they have time on ground stats on fan footy, i can't seem to find them?

This is what i'm seeing in their match centre..?

View attachment 338194
Are you viewing on a phone/tablet or small monitor?
View it maximized or on a larger screen and you'll see the other info

Hey Mate,

That doesn't load anything for me.

Do they have time on ground stats on fan footy, i can't seem to find them?

This is what i'm seeing in their match centre..?

View attachment 338194

For TOG stats, afl.com has it in the match center if you click on advanced stats.

I use that for TOG info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back