JLT Series Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Also read here that TStewart may have tweaked a hammy.

March D4 looking likely.

Scarlett said both stewart and duncan coming off was precautionary for cramps so all ok.

Do you have Sewart in your team? Want a rookie with 80% JS but I'm not sure Stewwy fits that catagory..

Yeah i have stewart his JS is pretty solid with taylor forward and kolo injured. Scarlett as his defensive coach helps his chances of getting picked as they go way back (scarlett coached him at sth barwon and is a fan). I would expect him to get to the first bye although i dont expect big scores as henderson and tuohy will hog the points in defence. Maybe 50-60 points a game i would expect.

Yeah i have stewart his JS is pretty solid with taylor forward and kolo injured. Scarlett as his defensive coach helps his chances of getting picked as they go way back (scarlett coached him at sth barwon and is a fan). I would expect him to get to the first bye although i dont expect big scores as henderson and tuohy will hog the points in defence. Maybe 50-60 points a game i would expect.
Thanks, thats enough for a bottom priced rook.

You better be right.. Because if you had children, I'd know where they go to school!

:cool::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back