Preview JLT Series, Game 2 - Richmond vs Hawthorn - Saturday 9th of March, 7:10pm, UTAS

rich vs hawk.JPG

Game will be live on Foxtel.

JLT Game 2 coming up this Saturday night vs the Hawks who put out a very undermanned squad against Brisbane on the weekend.

I'd be looking at them to field a much stronger team and it feels like we will be going with another strong team as we look to sort out some final spots in the best 22.

Some talking points for this game:

-Can Balta back up his JLT Game 1 performance?
-Will RCD get more minutes?
-What other changes could we make heading into this game?
-Who else would you like to see play?

tunksy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Hope we play another really strong team ready for round 1 tbh. We are one of the few clubs who didn't play a scratch match before JLT.

Hawks will be going in strong so it's be a good test again.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I think Moore will get a run similar to the role Balta played yesterday

Moore looks like the forgotten man with the addition of Lynch and the assumed development of Balta, Soldo, CCJ.

Fingers crossed Moore has a big season, maybe he moves down back to help Garthwaite, and pressure Broads spot in the senior team

Flying over for this one. Not sure yet where I'm sitting. Might catch up with some bods if anyone in attendance.

Haere Ra

C’mon Kiwi we all know you’ll be sitting right next to dimma in the box like the RFC power player you are

Gonna be at an engagement, how dare they organize it during a cruicial 8 point game

After ruining a pair of undies when Dusty looked to have done his knee, all i want is for him to has his feet up in the coaches box all game long

Oct 6, 2004
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
United, KV Mechelen
Flying over for this one. Not sure yet where I'm sitting. Might catch up with some bods if anyone in attendance.

Haere Ra
I'm heading over on Friday for it. In section CD7 wherever that may be. Will be most likely spending more time in St John Craft Beer Bar or Tandy Alehouse I would suggest :)

Roksman

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Hope we play another really strong team ready for round 1 tbh. We are one of the few clubs who didn't play a scratch match before JLT.

Hawks will be going in strong so it's be a good test again.
Dimma mentioned we may play a scratch match against with our VFL players after JLT if required. Given this, I wouldn't be surprised if we rotated heavily this week as it's only a 6 day break - no risks.

Back