Game Day JLT series Game 2 vs Hawthorn - 7:10pm, UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day!!

I'm going early with the thread again.

Game is live on foxtel and Kayo sports.

No injuries and another Noah Balta show will be just fine by me.

Screenshot_20190308-230649_AFL.jpg

20190308_230739.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to see both soldo and balta put it on the line

All well and good looking good against vfl quality rucks but now it’s time to lay claim for that spot against an afl quality ruck In the middle and dominate around the ground

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
I want to see us win an interstate game against a decent side that is familiar with the ground we travel to. It’s something that we need to improve on this year especially since we travel twice early in Rounds 3 and 4 to two teams we lost to interstate (GWS and Port Adelaide respectively). This game would be a great opportunity to get that improvement started this season.

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
I want to see us win an interstate game against a decent side that is familiar with the ground we travel to. It’s something that we need to improve on this year especially since we travel twice early in Rounds 3 and 4 to two teams we lost to interstate (GWS and Port Adelaide respectively). This game would be a great opportunity to get that improvement started this season.

we should lose on purpose so that Hawks think they're in with a chance this year

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
Started at the midfield, got to the centerline, and thought no Cotch or Dusty... disappointing!!

Then saw the forward line. How many forward lines have had TWO Brownlow medalists?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back