JLT Squad v WC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cox is really good size , I expected him to shine as forward .

Cannot believe D Pearce is playing. Like we haven't worked out yet what he brings to a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zaarke's had fractures in his patella,so you'd guess they're either pinning it or more likely attempting fusion via grafting.
The club must have had decent prognosis from the medicos and then it seems something's failed.
But how come he's out there rucking today certainly confuses me!

Zaarke's had fractures in his patella,so you'd guess they're either pinning it or more likely attempting fusion via grafting.
The club must have had decent prognosis from the medicos and then it seems something's failed.
But how come he's out there rucking today certainly confuses me!

Zac D not C.

Tabs has been the standout big forward so far this pre so maybe.;)
Why you not telling the true , logue is not training and playing like a first round pick :cool:. If he is , Ross would have pick him ahead of Cox.

Cannot believe D Pearce is playing. Like we haven't worked out yet what he brings to a game.

We have to see if he still brings what he has done in the past (whether you rated him or not). In the past years he has been a stand out at training, this year the reports have been that he's been poor. Maybe Ross is testing him.

Why you not telling the true , logue is not training and playing like a first round pick :cool:. If he is , Ross would have pick him ahead of Cox.

But he is. The problem is he isn't a KPD size; he's more a flanker.
Having said that Taberner has been taking some strong contested marks and he is too tall for Logue.
Ross would not play him on a player that size in a real match.

But he is. The problem is he isn't a KPD size; he's more a flanker.
Having said that Taberner has been taking some strong contested marks and he is too tall for Logue.
Ross would not play him on a player that size in a real match.
Thanks maybe give Tab more confident , definitely a mismatch for me .how is deluca ? Still in rehab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back