JLT vs AFLW - Which are you more likely to watch?

Which are you more likely to watch

• AFL-Womens

Votes: 69 22.4%
  • JLT/Ansett/NAB/Fosters cup

Votes: 239 77.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is shaping up as my first chance to see a Crows premiership in 20 years. Last time the Crows won the flag Final Fantasy VIII didn't exist yet. We're now up to XV!

AFLW takes precedence.

ebgtlh_zpss60cbzwr.png

During the game AFLW against Adelaide at VUWO -

Me: Go Blackburn! Run and hit a target!
Dude next to me: Hey, wait, which one's Blackburn? Is she No. 2?
Me: Yep.
Him: She's a gun!

AFLW seems more interesting as the games are more meaningful.
I'm kinda into the JLT games until they actually start,then I lose interest.

JLT. Tried watching a couple of women's games to give it a chance, I wanted to like it, but it was terrible.

If anyone enjoys football played how it should be played watch this - some of the best football and skills you will see.

Do yourself a favour!

3 ball ups in the whole game.

That's how it should be played? no contested footy, no gut running when you're spent, no movement to sacrifice for a teammate? If you like watching that just go and watch any senior team in the country do circle work at training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't give a s**t about either of them. But l will watch the Crows JLT games to check out our youngsters and will jump on the bandwagon if the girls make the GF.

Not really watching either, might have a look at the Derby today but not really important.
Have tried to watch the Woman's game and can't get through more than 10 minutes of it.
Guess I'm just waiting for the silly season to be over and the footy season to start in earnest.
The cricket yesterday was fantastic though!!

The alternative being offered is to waste your life watching 4th rate rubbish because you get guilt tripped into it by twats who think you simply must like something coz its done by women instead of blokes.
Nothing to do with guilt trips. That's an incredibly agenda-driven reaction mate.

The world's not out to make people feel feel guilty. The world has better things to do.

Seriously, I just like watching women play footy. The contest is there, the intent is there, end of story.

Nothing to do with guilt trips. That's an incredibly agenda-driven reaction mate.

The world's not out to make people feel feel guilty. The world has better things to do.

Seriously, I just like watching women play footy. The contest is there, the intent is there, end of story.

That is the problem right there mate, Bollon thinks it's 4th rate crap and because he does you deem it as gender driven. It is just his opinion on AFLW yes?
Why can't he just have his opinion and it be accepted for what he thinks it is.
You love watching it and that's great, but if others don't see it how you and many others see it they are pointed out as being against something.

I'm just wAiting to see if any posters who love the women's league critisize the standard of some teams in the AFL this year, so they can be called out as hypocrites
Because people can't have different expectations of two different leagues?

Back