Preview JLT Week 2 - Carlton vs St. Kilda @ Ikon Park, Wed 28th Feb 7:10pm - Team post #155

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey everyone. Just a quick supercoach/fantasy question. I see O'Shea hasn't been named. Is he seen as someone who will get regular games?

He's actually one of the most selected defenders in supercoach.

I have him in my team as a reseve. But I think I need to change that.

Would recommend getting Garlett in as a super cheap mid/forward :)

Excited by our tall forward line can't keep chasing the previous years tactics, if McKay comes on as expected all 3 of them can take a grab or at least bring it down to the supporting forwards.

Also keen to see our 'tall' backline. Plow, Jones, Weiters and Marchbank can all provide above average (at least) rebound from defence and still so much upside with those 4 its not funny.

Paddy Dow in the guts... enough said.

A competitive game hopefully showing some scoring prowess and I'll be happy. No injuries. Would love a summary of the curtain raiser as I can't get down due to my own footy training :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone goes to the game tomorrow please try to upload a photo of the public latrines. I'd be very interested to see if they've been upgraded since 1986.
I'll save someone the court case. No they haven't changed, but from memory they bring in some Kenny approved portoloos

A lot to like about this team.

Very keen to see how the new works with the ‘old’: how well Dow and Kennedy play alongside Cripps, and the effectiveness of the McKay and Casboult combination. Also Garlett’s potential intrigues me.

I have a strange feeling that tonight’s coverage will include Nick Riewoldt.

It will become a Saints love in similar to the last time we played them in the preseason which consisted of Nick Dal Santo just telling St Kilda anecdotes during the coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back