JLT Week 4 Richmond v Collingwood at Moe Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

If thats the best you can do against a "bottom 5 side" it will be the only GF the Magpies will get near this year.
A win's a win when you're missing your best player (captain also) and take the foot off the accelerator in the last quarter and still get up.

A win's a win when you're missing your best player (captain also) and take the foot off the accelerator in the last quarter and still get up.
It doesnt matter who won, neither did our first two weeks. If we come through unscathed thats all that matters. Good luck for the Bulldogs.

It was a practice mach like most, one team dominates a half then the other comes back, you had a few out we had 4 rookies on the field for most of the game, not sure the result has any relevance at this stage?

I hope his Achilles is ok. Achillies and Calf injuries are old man injuries. Hopefully it's just precautionary and not a sign of weakness in the area for Pendles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies beat a bottom 5 side in a practice game, confused how that makes it our grandfinal
all good you guys will join us in the bottom 5 with your s**t defenders and forwards

all good you guys will join us in the bottom 5 with your s**t defenders and forwards
Back to the Richmond board if you want to melt. That is one of the funniest threads I've ever seen. Never have I seen a time where the winners had to comfort the losers over a pre-season game.

And fwiw, our forward line is far superior to your forward line.

Back to the Richmond board if you want to melt. That is one of the funniest threads I've ever seen. Never have I seen a time where the winners had to comfort the losers over a pre-season game.

not melting at all i couldn't care less about a pre season game your the one going everywhere talking about richmond and our board obsessed much

You don't realise how sad your obsession is.
I'm not expecting a whole lot this year but we will finish above you easily.
Bottom 4 beckons for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back