Oppo Camp JLT Week1 - Discuss the other games here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyson is one of those players that commentators form a completely incorrect opinion on, and are too lazy to pay enough attention to change it, perhaps due to the precision of his hair, they assume everything about him is as precise, so he’s regarded as a really good kick, when as we know, he’s more likely to hit a spectator than he is a team mate.

That he is left-footed also makes it look more visually pleasing to watch him kick

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
If you haven't already, shout yourself a look at Izak Rankine's first kick in AFL footy, absolute peach!

Good bit of play from Jack Lukocious for GC's 2nd goal as well, perfectly weighted kick

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
I've only just started watching in the 2nd qrt, but the limited amount of seen of Hogan, the biggest highlight is his laziness. Chased a couple of blokes with an intensity that says I don't really want to chase you, but I don't want to cop it for not chasing you.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Keen to see how Hogan goes tbh
I feel for him a bit. Everything about his personality and attitude says he’s a footy player who wants to play, have his own life and skirt under the radar. Way too late for that. Every mark he doesn’t take is going to be peeled back and analysed for the rest of his career.

I am suddenly glad he’s not our problem.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I feel for him a bit. Everything about his personality and attitude says he’s a footy player who wants to play, have his own life and skirt under the radar. Way too late for that. Every mark he doesn’t take is going to be peeled back and analysed for the rest of his career.

I am suddenly glad he’s not our problem.
Yeah i think he's going to have to scrap for his goals a bit more at Freo. Which i dont think will suit him as he hasn't shown that hunger to chase and scrap for goals. He'll probably have 5-10 less forward 50 entries as well over there per game, at least until some of the young Freo players develop. If he gets over 40 goals, i think that would be a good effort from Jesse..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan not going hard in a practice match shouldn't concern anyone. If he has a mare in round 1 it might be something to talk about.
yep. The same people bagging him would be down playing it if he kicked 6 as it is only a practice match

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back