Opposition Camp JLT Week1 - Discuss the other games here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Tyson is one of those players that commentators form a completely incorrect opinion on, and are too lazy to pay enough attention to change it, perhaps due to the precision of his hair, they assume everything about him is as precise, so he’s regarded as a really good kick, when as we know, he’s more likely to hit a spectator than he is a team mate.
That he is left-footed also makes it look more visually pleasing to watch him kick

TheCount

Spec Moderator
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
Thread starter Moderator #53
If you haven't already, shout yourself a look at Izak Rankine's first kick in AFL footy, absolute peach!

Good bit of play from Jack Lukocious for GC's 2nd goal as well, perfectly weighted kick

schmuttt

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
hahahahaha they're already bombing it on his head

Geez I love Pearce as a player, such an underrated tall.

TheCount

Spec Moderator
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
Thread starter Moderator #60
I've only just started watching in the 2nd qrt, but the limited amount of seen of Hogan, the biggest highlight is his laziness. Chased a couple of blokes with an intensity that says I don't really want to chase you, but I don't want to cop it for not chasing you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Keen to see how Hogan goes tbh
I feel for him a bit. Everything about his personality and attitude says he’s a footy player who wants to play, have his own life and skirt under the radar. Way too late for that. Every mark he doesn’t take is going to be peeled back and analysed for the rest of his career.

I am suddenly glad he’s not our problem.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I feel for him a bit. Everything about his personality and attitude says he’s a footy player who wants to play, have his own life and skirt under the radar. Way too late for that. Every mark he doesn’t take is going to be peeled back and analysed for the rest of his career.

I am suddenly glad he’s not our problem.
Yeah i think he's going to have to scrap for his goals a bit more at Freo. Which i dont think will suit him as he hasn't shown that hunger to chase and scrap for goals. He'll probably have 5-10 less forward 50 entries as well over there per game, at least until some of the young Freo players develop. If he gets over 40 goals, i think that would be a good effort from Jesse..

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Hogan not going hard in a practice match shouldn't concern anyone. If he has a mare in round 1 it might be something to talk about.
yep. The same people bagging him would be down playing it if he kicked 6 as it is only a practice match

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

schmuttt

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Pretty strong teams in cats vs bombers tonight, hopefully it’s a half decent game. Geez I’m desperate for the real thing.

TheCount

Spec Moderator
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
Thread starter Moderator #67
Top Bottom