Preview JLT1: Brisbane Lions v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

62e41.Screen_Shot_2016-02-01_at_5.12.53_PM.png

Why isn't Hodge playing FFS. We didn't get bent over with a 3rd round pick swap just for him to sit on the ******* sidelines! Instead we are playing some rookie kids who have zero AFL experience behind them. A winning culture Fagan! Do you know what winning is!!! I know more than the coaches and team selection committee !@!@!@!@!

Sick of this club.

Why isn't Hodge playing FFS. We didn't get bent over with a 3rd round pick swap just for him to sit on the ******* sidelines! Instead we are playing some rookie kids who have zero AFL experience behind them. A winning culture Fagan! Do you know what winning is!!! I know more than the coaches and team selection committee !@!@!@!@!

Sick of this club.
That's more like it.

Sick of this club.

Excellent rant. Can't wait to see what you come up with if we lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sick of this club.

Man, I've missed this. Thank you sweet prince.

Season defining game here.
You jest of course, but I remember watching a first pre-season game against an average Saints team at the same venue. Skills were terrible and the set up was new and ineffective (although it worked well in intra-clubs). Shouted down, I was. Cobwebs, they said. Easing in, they said. Yeah, the s**t form carried right through the season.
This is an almost 'must win'.

Some of the Swans' senior players are in rehab (of the injury not the substance variety) or will be rested so they will go in with quite an inexperienced side. Expecting us to be near full strength and to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back