Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
It's here ... It's finally here!

JLT1.png

*Any requests for streams will be met with a one day ban.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Best available 22 is what we’ll see at least for a half I’d say, meant to be pretty hot up in shep on Sunday. At a guess we won’t see Viney/Oliver/May/Jones/Tmac/Hannan yet.
I might have been imagining it, but I'm pretty sure Mahoney mentioned when he was on the commentary of the prac match the other day that Oliver will likely play this weekend, and since he's not in the "Unavailables" which I ripped from the Injury List on the AFL site, no reason to expect he won't get a run. Tho I'd imagine he'd be lucky to play any more than half the game ... the good thing about shoulders tho, it's just the contact you can't do, so nothing stopping him from having done plenty of running.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
I'm heading up to Shepparton this weekend to see family, but 4:40 start time is to late for me, i won't be back in Melbourne until 9pm. But i can see with the weather forecast why the AFL scheduled it late in the afternoon.

Excitedddddd

As i said in our thread, if i could hand pick a side to play a preseason match against it would be you guys.

Dominant ruck, great midfield (although some will be missing), and extremely physical. Perfect team to go up against.

Expecting a great contest, and praying for no injuries.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Excitedddddd

As i said in our thread, if i could hand pick a side to play a preseason match against it would be you guys.

Dominant ruck, great midfield (although some will be missing), and extremely physical. Perfect team to go up against.

Expecting a great contest, and praying for no injuries.

Always seems to be a little bit of feeling in the games aswell, hopefully it means they take the games seriously

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
7 news just said we will he extremely understrength for jlt 1 as we will be resting several stars.
I meant to post something about that earlier actually, Max was on Whateley on SEN this morning, and did mention that they were intending on resting him at some point across the 3 preseason games (including the game against Collingwood obviously) ... so given he played in that, my guess would be that he'll be rested this week for the road trip to Shep, and play the week after at Casey, as usually the last games are the ones taken seriously.

I can see Lewis and Hibberd joining him as the older players who don't have a whole lot to prove as well.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I meant to post something about that earlier actually, Max was on Whateley on SEN this morning, and did mention that they were intending on resting him at some point across the 3 preseason games (including the game against Collingwood obviously) ... so given he played in that, my guess would be that he'll be rested this week for the road trip to Shep, and play the week after at Casey, as usually the last games are the ones taken seriously.

I can see Lewis and Hibberd joining him as the older players who don't have a whole lot to prove as well.
Unleash the Pruess

Well * you Melbourne. Every year in JLT and NAB you run out saying, we treat every game seriously, even saying we want to win AFLX, because the club is serious about competing for anything. But this year you're finally in my neck of the woods and you go in resting players, i feel cheated

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Well **** you Melbourne. Every year in JLT and NAB you run out saying, we treat every game seriously, even saying we want to win AFLX, because the club is serious about competing for anything. But this year you're finally in my neck of the woods and you go in resting players, i feel cheated
Cheer up. Rested players might come along to watch so you can spend the time pestering them for autographs and selfies :thumbsu:

Cheer up. Rested players might come along to watch so you can spend the time pestering them for autographs and selfies :thumbsu:
I did not even think about that. Salvaged

I'll be trying Kayo Sports 14 day free trial myself. Worth a go if you've got a Smart (Android) TV. Supposedly they just dropped an app for Android based TVs. :)
Til they drop an Xbox app I am staying away.

Plus my current Foxtel gets me GoT in April 😀

Back