Game Day JLT1 - Richmond v Melbourne - Sunday March 3rd, 4.40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt Richmond have leg speed, but they don’t run and carry the ball as such they move it quickly from player to player. Quick ball movement makes them look lighting.

We didn’t look slow in the first quarter.

No doubt Richmond have leg speed, but they don’t run and carry the ball as such they move it quickly from player to player. Quick ball movement makes them look lighting.

We didn’t look slow in the first quarter.
They took the bulldog 2016 model and ran with it

Two rucks is being toyed with in part due to the new 6-6-6 rule. Using the resting ruck as the forward required to be in the goal square at centre bounces, providing an extra tall for a long bomb in from centre clearance.

My biggest takeaway from being at the game was Tom Sparrow's nickname being Spaz. Enjoyed hearing "Spaz Spaz Spaz" from the boundary.

Looked like the exact same s**t as last year. Nothing appeared to have been addressed from our issues last season. Excited for another season of fade outs for long periods of games. Fingers crossed we somehow manage to play our best footy in finals or play another bunch of s**t teams cause unless everything magically falls into place i don't see a premiership winning team this season.

Looked like the exact same s**t as last year. Nothing appeared to have been addressed from our issues last season. Excited for another season of fade outs for long periods of games. Fingers crossed we somehow manage to play our best footy in finals or play another bunch of s**t teams cause unless everything magically falls into place i don't see a premiership winning team this season.

It’s a practice game with 8 of our best 22 out. Plus I don’t think Goodwin would be showing all his cards at once.

I love how peoples melt down tolerance change when you start winning a few games.

A few years ago if we had of lost to the consecutive premier and minor premier in that fashion we would have been cheering.

Now days we lose by 2 goals playing our VFL defense and with a 10 best 22 players out, in a pre season game and people are melting hahaha god this board is good for a LOL sometimes.

I love how peoples melt down tolerance change when you start winning a few games.

A few years ago if we had of lost to the consecutive premier and minor premier in that fashion we would have been cheering.

Now days we lose by 2 goals playing our VFL defense and with a 10 best 22 players out, in a pre season game and people are melting hahaha god this board is good for a LOL sometimes.

Like I won’t lie I’ve been known to melt pretty bad but FMD we had Casey’s back 6 against the premiership favourite and lost by two goals in a practice match yet some people are convinced we are no chance in 2019 now?

Please guys, it’s the ******* JLT.

Like I won’t lie I’ve been known to melt pretty bad but FMD we had Casey’s back 6 against the premiership favourite and lost by two goals in a practice match yet some people are convinced we are no chance in 2019 now?

Please guys, it’s the ******* JLT.

LOL if we lost to Brisbane this week :$

Can see us being 5 goals up at half time and losing and this board exploding.

Haha quality MSDS post. This is the Melbourne I know and love!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expect we’ll beat Brisbane, but so what if we don’t? They’re in for a good year and will be going at 100% in pre season like we did in 16/17 to build early momentum. Presumably we’ll play our big hitters which should be enough to beat them, even if we’re going at less intensity, but there’ll be no shame losing to Brisbane in a JLT game.

Expect we’ll beat Brisbane, but so what if we don’t? They’re in for a good year and will be going at 100% in pre season like we did in 16/17 to build early momentum. Presumably we’ll play our big hitters which should be enough to beat them, even if we’re going at less intensity, but there’ll be no shame losing to Brisbane in a JLT game.

I can see brissie winning 8-10 games this year showed some serious promise last year

I have a small wager on Brisbane making top 4, so here’s to us hosting them week one of the finals.

Noticed a few people criticisising Hunts game. Without checking I'd say he got about 20 disposals. Granted he didn't try to break the lines but I must say I thought he always found a target by foot yesterday. Wouldn't surprise me if he has been instructed to do this as we all know the usual outcome of taking everyone on then bombing the ball.

Noticed a few people criticisising Hunts game. Without checking I'd say he got about 20 disposals. Granted he didn't try to break the lines but I must say I thought he always found a target by foot yesterday. Wouldn't surprise me if he has been instructed to do this as we all know the usual outcome of taking everyone on then bombing the ball.
He had 10 touches. Went at 80% efficiency. I think if he’s going to play we need his dash back. He showed a bit last week v Collingwood. So hopefully he’ll keep building the confidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back