(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheCount

Spec Moderator
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
Thread starter Moderator #27
As if Derm's commentary couldn't be much more insufferable, he seems to have taken to referring to players by their first name only ... Clarry help us.

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Even in his AA year Stringer did a lot of beating up of bottom 8 teams (like us RIP) or interstate sides at Docklands when the Dogs were unstoppable there. Not to say he wasn't a gun but I'm not surprised he dropped off after the Dogs won a flag.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Flick on the port north game and hear ' Dom Tyson turns it over'

This 6/6/6 looks so good, just watched Powell Pepper run and bounce from a centre clearance. I feel like I haven't seen that in a decade

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Even in his AA year Stringer did a lot of beating up of bottom 8 teams (like us RIP) or interstate sides at Docklands when the Dogs were unstoppable there. Not to say he wasn't a gun but I'm not surprised he dropped off after the Dogs won a flag.
Kicked 20 goals in 9 games against the top 8 including 5 against WC in Perth.

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Kicked 20 goals in 9 games against the top 8 including 5 against WC in Perth.
Also kicked 6 goals against Adelaide, so it’s 9 from the remaining 7 games. Undoubtedly had a few exceptional games but consistency was never his strong point, I remember him going missing on many occasions under pressure that year, it was always the knock on him. Which is why I’m not taking anything away from his 2015 but like I said just not surprised at his decline.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Also kicked 6 goals against Adelaide, so it’s 9 from the remaining 7 games. Undoubtedly had a few exceptional games but consistency was never his strong point, I remember him going missing on many occasions under pressure that year, it was always the knock on him. Which is why I’m not taking anything away from his 2015 but like I said just not surprised at his decline.
9 from the remaining 7 but he was a mid sized player playing as their full forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Flick on the port north game and hear ' Dom Tyson turns it over'

This 6/6/6 looks so good, just watched Powell Pepper run and bounce from a centre clearance. I feel like I haven't seen that in a decade
SPP looks in good form. Much leaner.

Tulip

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
Port fans are the only mf'ers dumb enough to boo the umpires during a practice match.

Even better is that it was the correct call.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Gerard Healy just said its in because it allows blokes to run off on the angle during the penalty.. what ******* moronic player would run off on the ******* angle 15m into their 50m penalty, thats the most ******* re*arded logic ive ever heard.

PerfectFooty

Perfect Cell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Moderator #48
Mate he dropped off while the Dogs where winning a flag

Top Bottom