Oppo Camp JLT2 - The other games discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Even in his AA year Stringer did a lot of beating up of bottom 8 teams (like us RIP) or interstate sides at Docklands when the Dogs were unstoppable there. Not to say he wasn't a gun but I'm not surprised he dropped off after the Dogs won a flag.

Even in his AA year Stringer did a lot of beating up of bottom 8 teams (like us RIP) or interstate sides at Docklands when the Dogs were unstoppable there. Not to say he wasn't a gun but I'm not surprised he dropped off after the Dogs won a flag.

Kicked 20 goals in 9 games against the top 8 including 5 against WC in Perth.

Kicked 20 goals in 9 games against the top 8 including 5 against WC in Perth.
Also kicked 6 goals against Adelaide, so it’s 9 from the remaining 7 games. Undoubtedly had a few exceptional games but consistency was never his strong point, I remember him going missing on many occasions under pressure that year, it was always the knock on him. Which is why I’m not taking anything away from his 2015 but like I said just not surprised at his decline.

Also kicked 6 goals against Adelaide, so it’s 9 from the remaining 7 games. Undoubtedly had a few exceptional games but consistency was never his strong point, I remember him going missing on many occasions under pressure that year, it was always the knock on him. Which is why I’m not taking anything away from his 2015 but like I said just not surprised at his decline.

9 from the remaining 7 but he was a mid sized player playing as their full forward.

Ports defending is horrendous, we should be able to kick a massive score against them in round 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flick on the port north game and hear ' Dom Tyson turns it over'

This 6/6/6 looks so good, just watched Powell Pepper run and bounce from a centre clearance. I feel like I haven't seen that in a decade
SPP looks in good form. Much leaner.

Port fans are the only mf'ers dumb enough to boo the umpires during a practice match.

Even better is that it was the correct call.

Can't see this new 50m rule remaining the way it is for Round 1, thats an absolute farce.

I'll fly back to Australia and throw a brick through a window at AFL house if that stays in. That's pathetic

I'll fly back to Australia and throw a brick through a window at AFL house if that stays in. That's pathetic
They will keep it in now. Just for the joy of welcoming Topkent back on Australian soil. And just in time for a Federal election.

Mate he dropped off while the Dogs where winning a flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back