News jmac visits The Glasshouse

Remove this Banner Ad

interesting description of a building

Sorry I should have been more explicit...the bar at The Glasshouse is an insult to all Collingwood members. Eddie McGuire has let us all down.

Sorry I should have been more explicit...the bar at The Glasshouse is an insult to all Collingwood members. Eddie McGuire has let us all down.
to expensive? never been there, hoping one day too

I found myself standing in a space the sise of an air hanger with a bar the size of a kitchen sink.
And the sandwich?

I found myself standing in a space the sise of an air hanger with a bar the size of a kitchen sink.
that bad. for a footy club that needs to be fixed

Worse than those $50 hamburgers?

The only difference between the old Victoria Park que for beer and the new Glasshouse are the stone bench tops. The only good thing was seeing The Macedonian Marvel playing kick to kick with his young son on the oval.

The only difference between the old Victoria Park que for beer and the new Glasshouse are the stone bench tops. The only good thing was seeing The Macedonian Marvel playing kick to kick with his young son on the oval.
Surely the carpets are not as sticky.

Though I do call that heritage/sacred ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the carpets are not as sticky.

True, but The Glasshouse doesn't have a disco.
Seriously though, for a purpose built facility I can confidently say that the powers at the club did not consider the members needs at all.

True, but The Glasshouse doesn't have a disco.
Seriously though, for a purpose built facility I can confidently say that the powers at the club did not consider the members needs at all.
Haven't been.

What do they need to do?

Steamed dimmies obviously, what else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back