Jmoo's v Dero's (A simple werewolf)

3. Barry for navigating his way to victory nicely
2. Serial for nearly navigating to victory despite the traitor in his midst.
1. Eth-dog for going as far as he did as a Villager.

Well done all.

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C

Well done all.
Robbed, I deserve all credit for my skilful play in recruiting the intimidator night 1.

Really fun game boncer34 and cheers for picking me ZergMinion.

Well done all.
Lol what? I was terrible, I stayed alive because I was s**t

Shock, of course you were evil you certain.

Only late..

Let me be clear. I really think you need a break from the game. You * up games by failing to bother to turn up. It disrespects the game and other people.

Only late..

Let me be clear. I really think you need a break from the game. You fu** up games by failing to bother to turn up. It disrespects the game and other people.
The thing is, it’s just that, a ******* game. I didn’t even want to play OES’ game and said that, but he put me in knowing I wasn’t going to post, then boncer put me in this game as well even though I said I wasn’t going to play.

So I don’t pay attention to a game, so far it hasn’t had any effect on the games, and for you to tell me to “* off and die” is a little extreme don’t you think?

The thing is, it’s just that, a ******* game. I didn’t even want to play OES’ game and said that, but he put me in knowing I wasn’t going to post, then boncer put me in this game as well even though I said I wasn’t going to play.

So I don’t pay attention to a game, so far it hasn’t had any effect on the games, and for you to tell me to “fu** off and die” is a little extreme don’t you think?
you’re a walk up start in every game of mine!

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Can I get into the dead pm yet guys?
Sorry it won't let me add anyone.

So I don’t pay attention to a game, so far it hasn’t had any effect on the games, and for you to tell me to “fu** off and die” is a little extreme don’t you think?
More than a little extreme.

Back