News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much has been said about Willie Rioli, which is good, but he’s ticking all the boxes as well.

Happy Chris Pratt GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willie had been racially targeted

EDIT: Not Willie in this instance but this has got to stop

Last edited:
Flogs are real brave through social media.

Not one of them would have the stones to say that to their faces.

Absolutely gutless worms who should stick their dicks in a blender to avoid procreating.

The stuff on Freddy's story was beyond disgusting, and a direct reference to his footy as well. Angry Saints fan perhaps, but surely we're past this s**t now. I can't believe it's still happening.

Glad Willie is speaking up about it.
I'm surprised you can't believe it's still happening TBH.

It will never go away.
There's too many dickheads out there.

Just on Frederick, not the thread for it, but when are opposition coaches going to start paying him respect? He’s pretty damaging and nearly always left unattended.
Probably next season. He reminds me a lot of Lewis Jetta in 2012 - coaches clamped down on him after that amazing year.

VALE WILLIE RIOLI SNR:

The Northern Territory and Tiwi Islands football community have lost a champion today.

The Tiwi Bombers Football Club posted a status tonight announcing the sad news.

“The Tiwi Bombers FC is saddened by the loss of its former player and coach – a great contributor for both the Tiwi Bombers and more recently the Tiwi Islands Football League.”

Willie is the father of current West Coast Eagles player Willie Rioli Jr.

He was 50 years old.

Condolences to the Rioli family and broader Tiwi football community.

😢😭😭

Sad news, best wishes to Willie and his family. Feels like there's quite a few players at the club who have lost parents relatively young so hopefully they're well prepared to support him through this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back