Universal Love Job Well Done Luke Mason

Remove this Banner Ad

No Idea why he has Left but he has done a Fantastic Job while he was at Collingwood

Hopefully we seem him back on here soon like he was Before he got a Job at the Pies as he was a Fantastic Poster on here and Nicks

No Idea why he has Left but he has done a Fantastic Job while he was at Collingwood

Hopefully we seem him back on here soon like he was Before he got a Job at the Pies as he was a Fantastic Poster on here and Nicks
He lived his dream.
I remember him on Nicks and he was certainly talented with a desire to use that talent for the greater good of CFC.
No matter his future endeavours, I am grateful for his input into our club. Certainly dragged CFC kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

He lived his dream.
I remember him on Nicks and he was certainly talented with a desire to use that talent for the greater good of CFC.
No matter his future endeavours, I am grateful for his input into our club. Certainly dragged CFC kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

He had the Job just about everyone on here would love

Cheers lukem. Always loved your VFL and training reports back in the day. And always appreciated your efforts to get bck to posters on here when you were tagged into it. A mighty effort.

Are all the people leaving our media team in the last 8-12 months (Brayden utensils, Sam Gastin, and Luke Mason) getting replaced?
A good question. The VFL coverage has really slipped the last few years. Obviously the workload is bigger now with netball and two women's footy sides, so if these people aren't being replaced content will further diminish.

Good on Luke getting his dream job and good on Dunn and Goldsack giving him a chair - it shows he must have made a positive impact around the playing group.

Cheers lukem. Always loved your VFL and training reports back in the day. And always appreciated your efforts to get bck to posters on here when you were tagged into it. A mighty effort.

Thanks Quicky I was trying to Tag him but I was not sure on his Name of his Account on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just applied for Luke's job.

If I don't get it I'll sit in Whittlesea's one and only coffee shop and listen to lil old ladies talk s**t about how the joint has become commercialized when in fact there's absolutely sweet bugger all to do.. I'll sit there.. give them the impression I'm not listening.. when all I wanna do is plough my head through a brick wall.

I have f had it up to my eyeballs with this s**t man.. that's it for me man.

He had the Job just about everyone on here would love
Especially you Dave...
I think I remember you looking into that a few years back.

Maybe have another go now they are hiring.
Send in your resume to the new media guy as the resident stats man...with an eye on draft potentials.
Seriously.
Have a go.
Nothing to lose.

Just applied for Luke's job.

If I don't get it I'll sit in Whittlesea's one and only coffee shop and listen to lil old ladies talk s**t about how the joint has become commercialized when in fact there's absolutely sweet bugger all to do.. I'll sit there.. give them the impression I'm not listening.. when all I wanna do is plough my head through a brick wall.

I have f had it up to my eyeballs with this s**t man.. that's it for me man.
Eddie says it’s yours re.
Let him know when he buys his lamb hot pot at the St Kilda fore shore.

You’re a great one re

Especially you Dave...
I think I remember you looking into that a few years back.

Maybe have another go now they are hiring.
Send in your resume to the new media guy as the resident stats man...with an eye on draft potentials.
Seriously.
Have a go.
Nothing to lose.
TradeDraft maybe look into it.

One thing for sure, VFL Game day will be back then

Sadly I would not have the Qualification to get it.

Doubt Year 12 Finished(VCAL),Cert 2 in Business and Cert 3 in IT would get me this Job

Doubt Year 12 Finished(VCAL),Cert 2 in Business and Cert 3 in IT would get me this Job
Dave qualifications are nothing when you ahve the passion and the knowledge.

Dave what about getting involved right in the thick of the action.. around the ground at training helping out with equipment.. perhaps once a week/fortnight.

If that doesn't suit you that's fine.

We'd all give you a glowing endorsement.

Dave what about getting involved right in the thick of the action.. around the ground at training helping out with equipment.. perhaps once a week/fortnight.

If that doesn't suit you that's fine.

We'd all give you a glowing endorsement.

I dare say they have plenty of people helping with that.

Though thanks to the Endorsement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back