Jobe Watson and the Essendon PED saga (amongst other things)

Remove this Banner Ad

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jobe confirms it was a club endorsed doping program.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As I have said many times before, I reckon Essendon are only 50 per cent of the way through the s**t that program causes them.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sadly the potential genetic issues the players future children may get is the unknoen factor

There's that, but also, as Jobe demonstrates, the collective loyalty to the club and each other will fade the further the players are from the event and each other.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good to see this getting the traction it deserves. Hang in there guys!

LOL.

Watching your club's long process of painful self harm amuses me.

Hird hates the club now.

Jobe hates the club now.

Who is next?

Can anyone provide a summary of what was said?
James Hird "I hate Essendon"
Jobe Watson: "I hate Essendon"

I may be paraphrasing and adding my own embellishments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of club stalwarts hating the club , badge of honour stuff for EFC supporters.
Still don’t take the doping saga seriously.
I do. Every time I see Jobe, I yell out "drug cheat" and look at him disapprovingly! Both disgraceful human beings!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back