"Jobe Watson never cheated" - Hird

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7. Ricky Dyson was tested on six occasions in 2012. As I don’t know, and the panel doesn’t know, when Dyson received his Thymosin injection, it is impossible to say whether he failed to fill out his form correctly.
Ricky Dyson target tested?

It's a bit sad reading the ramblings from the Kool Aid kids, the party has finished everyone has gone home but they desperately want someone to help them polish off the keg,

The bans have finished, the players are back in training and Jab has handed back the Brownlow. What true EFC supporter wouldn't be filled with enthusiasm and genuine excitement about the upcoming draft and the first pre season game next year.

Well look no further than the sad sillys in here led admirably by Phil, still championing the writings of Chip & Bruce over and over and over and over again.
It's over guy's the appeals process is finished, it's time to face the facts.

34 players were found guilty and handed 2 year bans which they have served.

womack have a squiz on page 7 for ol mate, you wont miss him :thumbsu:

You have a great 'vacation' now peepy.

I don't know any Australians who say vacation.

2. No matter what the outcome, it would not settle the issue of whether the players are guilty or not. There is no certainty in what actually happened, what Dank actually used, and the CAS decision doesn't settle that. The idea that Essendon supporters should suddenly accept that the players are guilty as a result of the CAS decision would only be sustainable if the CAS decision was soundly based and reasoned, and it was very, very far from that.
This is the crux of the whole matter. Both sides are seeing 2 sides to an argument and Essendon fans are coming down on the uncertainty angle , and fair play to them. While the other side ( and I am one ) argue the uncertainty is actually damning.

1. Dank has said for 4 years he knows the players are innocent and when the time is right he will prove it. Well too late Dank. The players have been given a 1 year ban and served it. How does saying something now help?

2. Whether the players did or did not take something, that they acted contrary to the reporting obligations , which is ultimately what caused them to be banned.

3. If Essendon had supplied all the documents ( why are there no documents? ) then we would know what they took. Imagine a company running a medical program and leaving the reporting of results and outcomes to an ''outsider''.

That a program was run is not disputed. That this program is still shrouded in confusion is damning to Essendon and Stephen Dank

This is the crux of the whole matter. Both sides are seeing 2 sides to an argument and Essendon fans are coming down on the uncertainty angle , and fair play to them. While the other side ( and I am one ) argue the uncertainty is actually damning.

2. Whether the players did or did not take something, that they acted contrary to the reporting obligations , which is ultimately what caused them to be banned.

What makes you hold the position the Essendon 34 acted contrary to reporting obligations?

What makes you hold the position the Essendon 34 acted contrary to reporting obligations?
From your ex-coach :)
Former Essendon coach James Hird says the banned 34 players made a "mistake" in keeping the injecting program a secret from anti-doping testers, and insists there was no directive from the club to do so.
One of the reasons the Court of Arbitration for Sport last week handed the players a year-long ban was because they failed to disclose to match-day testers in 2012 from the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority that they had been administered peptides.

In its report, CAS said formers players David Hille, Ricky Dyson and Cory Dell'Olio were among those who had not listed that they had been injected, which CAS said was "a revealing" part of the case.

Former Essendon coach James Hird says the banned 34 players made a "mistake" in keeping the injecting program a secret from anti-doping testers, and insists there was no directive from the club to do so.
One of the reasons the Court of Arbitration for Sport last week handed the players a year-long ban was because they failed to disclose to match-day testers in 2012 from the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority that they had been administered peptides.

In its report, CAS said formers players David Hille, Ricky Dyson and Cory Dell'Olio were among those who had not listed that they had been injected, which CAS said was "a revealing" part of the case.

My bet is those 2 statements are in no way correlated - they are mish mashed together

The time lines prove that the players stated above through FOI did fill the forms correctly.

Rather than rely on a few excerpts from Hird, do you, GreyCrow hold the position all of the Essendon 34 withheld information in the Doping Control Forms?

I seem to remember Tracy Holmes asking him a question like this ...... " James, ASADA says the players kept their injections a secret, is that a mistake on their part and was it a club directive '?

I guess James would have answered "i cant explain why they would have done that and if they did that must have been a mistake ", not knowing of course if they had or had not actually done that, " and no Tracy there was no directive from the club".

I think we will find this is where the quote came from.

More ASADA lies.

Now we know of course these players did not lie.

Rather than rely on a few excerpts from Hird, do you, GreyCrow hold the position all of the Essendon 34 withheld information in the Doping Control Forms?
I don't think this is the issue. They stood together they fall together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are making a fool of yourself. Go back and reread the posts. Bombfire posted that McDevitt didn't have a clue when asked about the standard of proof required under the WADA rules. He (McDevitt) started talking about "beyond reasonable doubt", and demonstrated he had no idea. Bombfire is not the one bringing "beyond reasonable doubt" into it, wrongly. McDevitt was.

Take your own advice. Bombfire is a twit who cant differentiate...and clearly you can't read.

McDevitt has a far better grip on things that you two ever will.

Bombfire claimed (ridiculously) that he was talking about beyond reasonable doubt as a member of the AFP. That was stupid. It didn't apply then and doesn't now.

Go back and somebody read it to you without the pictures.

Phil, this is pretty much what you have been sprouting for the last 4 years.

NFI.

When the beloved coach in James can't understand why the players didn't list the injections on their DCF, even if they were ASADA compliant, then they are complicit.
you only have to list substances given in the last 7 days. It is mandatory but only from the point of view that it helps the players if there is a positive result. Given the injections only lasted a few months I'd be surprised if there were more than a handful of players tested during this time anyway. I'd be very interested to see how many players in the AFL declare everything, or maybe anything

Phil, this is pretty much what you have been sprouting for the last 4 years.

NFI.

When the beloved coach in James can't understand why the players didn't list the injections on their DCF, even if they were ASADA compliant, then they are complicit.

You still have the shits sweetie ?.

3 tiimes you been asked to back up your spurious claims about the doping control forms and 3 times you have not been able to.

No wonder you have the shits sweetie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back