Jobeism

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep..this thread is nothing but a disgusting bunch of pathetic imbeciles making repugnant, despicable and deplorable sneers against a champion of the game who had the guts to admit something wasn’t right at his club and took his penalty without complaint.

If Jobe was an aboriginal player, this thread would be classed as unadulterated clear racism with an intent to degrade another human with comments that would be deleted and eventually thread closed.

The mob mentality here is truly sickening. Banding together like a bunch of scumbag losers tossing around childish insults no normal adult would have a part of and slapping each other on the back congratulating themselves for their cretinous dribble they each spew forth.

I call upon a smart BF moderator here to lock this thread and end the negativity and harassment.

Who agrees with me?

This is too funny 😂😂😂

Jobe is being made fun of because of his commentary skills or lack thereof. There is also generally accepted view that a lot of key roles within the AFL industry is being over run by nepotism. Just at 7 alone, we have Tom Browne, Jobe Watson, Hamish Mclachan and probably countless of other non camera facing roles who have secured these positions through family ties. more importantly, they're below par at what they do, which adversely impacts our footy viewing experience hence the piss taking of Jobe.

Last edited:

Yep..this thread is nothing but a disgusting bunch of pathetic imbeciles making repugnant, despicable and deplorable sneers against a champion of the game who had the guts to admit something wasn’t right at his club and took his penalty without complaint.

If Jobe was an aboriginal player, this thread would be classed as unadulterated clear racism with an intent to degrade another human with comments that would be deleted and eventually thread closed.

The mob mentality here is truly sickening. Banding together like a bunch of scumbag losers tossing around childish insults no normal adult would have a part of and slapping each other on the back congratulating themselves for their cretinous dribble they each spew forth.

I call upon a smart BF moderator here to lock this thread and end the negativity and harassment.

Who agrees with me?
Rah rah rah. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Drug cheats should lose their "champion" status (assuming he was even one to begin with).

Who agrees with me?
all we need now is for Jobe to follow Wayne Carey and declare himself Indigenous.

OR

Ingenious

Last edited:
because ...Tommy and Dwaynnne are genuine imbeciles that deserve ridicule for their relentless torture of us all with their mindless word drool.
The only difference between those two and Jobe is that they've been around longer therefore more opportunities to torture us.

Jobe will catch up, in record time as well if he's going to do two games per weekend.

Haven't us Victorians been through enough?

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normally with commentators I don't like I can normally at the very least understand why he/she is there and why some people might enjoy their commentary, but not this guy. He is putrid beyond all belief. Just fills silences with moronic, nonsensical dribble that literally makes no sense and does not add any depth to his 'analysis' whatsoever beyond what the local drunk down at the commercial could tell you. Get rid.

Who agrees with me?

Find one person

Remove this Banner Ad

Back