Jobeism

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep..this thread is nothing but a disgusting bunch of pathetic imbeciles making repugnant, despicable and deplorable sneers against a champion of the game who had the guts to admit something wasn’t right at his club and took his penalty without complaint.

If Jobe was an aboriginal player, this thread would be classed as unadulterated clear racism with an intent to degrade another human with comments that would be deleted and eventually thread closed.

The mob mentality here is truly sickening. Banding together like a bunch of scumbag losers tossing around childish insults no normal adult would have a part of and slapping each other on the back congratulating themselves for their cretinous dribble they each spew forth.

I call upon a smart BF moderator here to lock this thread and end the negativity and harassment.

Who agrees with me?
Good bit.

It's unfair that an online amplitheatre like Bigfooty would choose to interpretate Jobe in this way. It's not his fault there's a clear discretion
between his abilities and that of a good commentator, but the standus operatus of his employer is clearly to set the gauntlet as low as possible.

Despite that I feel this thread is begining to outwear itself.
Masterpiece.

You can bet he’s not on a football forum taking cheap shots on a champion like some pathetic loser such as your good self 🌝

If he was a champion he'd be a premiership winner or a brownlow medal winn.... wait a tick!

Night and day between the special comments men tonight. Leppa won't last long if he does it that well every time

I believe Tim Watson is activating the ill tempered sea bass as I type this :(

According to Jobe Dusty ‘translates all supporters’.

This will be a greatest hit.
And with that Dustin earned a new nickname
Henceforth Mr Martin shall be known as Dustin “Babel Fish” Martin

I dont mean to cast aspersions on Mrs Watson, but there is something eerily similar between these two fine individuals.
We all know the genes of the extraordinary can rise to the top.
1. Handsome fringe
2. Astute observerations and comments.
3. The ability to cloud the minds of ordinary men.
DD630F74-9083-486F-A48D-98F80C71477C.jpeg D2487DBB-E558-49A9-8BD7-956B91723279.jpeg

...hmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard another ripper: “gotta take the bull between the teeth”. He’s conflated putting the bit between the teeth and taking the bull by the horns. Never heard that one before!
Right up there with Travis Cloke’s “Smoke and Shadows behind the Windows” for mine.

Just heard another ripper: “gotta take the bull between the teeth”. He’s conflated putting the bit between the teeth and taking the bull by the horns. Never heard that one before!

to be fair to jobe, bull semen was one of the concoctions they injected, so he's used to taking the bull between the teeth.

Whatever people might think of him he has to carry the stain of being a drug cheat. Didn't stand up for his young teammates when they were being hauled to a sleazy off site clinic to get injected with who knows what.
I reject that heinous slur. You really should wake up to yourself sunshine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back