Jobeism

Remove this Banner Ad

85% of Essendon supporters are numpties that didn't think the club did anything wrong. So I couldn't give a fu** what they think. End of.

its the Standus Operatus over there to support Jobe. That’s how they’ve interpretated his behaviour.

‘Textbook Ball Style Game Movement’ is absolutely fantastic. Like something an alien trying to pose as a human sports-ball commentator would say.

I’ve changed my mind, keep him in there - or at the very least give him a touch screen and get him to talk tactics at the breaks, complete gold mine of Jobeisms there.

Yep..this thread is nothing but a disgusting bunch of pathetic imbeciles making repugnant, despicable and deplorable sneers against a champion of the game who had the guts to admit something wasn’t right at his club and took his penalty without complaint.

If Jobe was an aboriginal player, this thread would be classed as unadulterated clear racism with an intent to degrade another human with comments that would be deleted and eventually thread closed.

The mob mentality here is truly sickening. Banding together like a bunch of scumbag losers tossing around childish insults no normal adult would have a part of and slapping each other on the back congratulating themselves for their cretinous dribble they each spew forth.

I call upon a smart BF moderator here to lock this thread and end the negativity and harassment.

Who agrees with me?
Mrs Watson agrees with you Tim.

Normally with commentators I don't like I can normally at the very least understand why he/she is there and why some people might enjoy their commentary, but not this guy. He is putrid beyond all belief. Just fills silences with moronic, nonsensical dribble that literally makes no sense and does not add any depth to his 'analysis' whatsoever beyond what the local drunk down at the commercial could tell you. Get rid.
i could apply this post to so man.....in fact all the commentators.

Problem is special comments & this thought that we need them
Get 2 callers and a boundary rider for updates from the benches

Happy days
Less i have to hear Jobe, Darcy, Ling, Hodge, Richo, Carey (admittedly not the worst), etc. the better.

These Jobeisms remind me of jokes that were written by Machine learning algorithims. Are we sure Jobe is not just an AI powered robot ?:

“What do you call a cat does it take to screw in a light bulb? They could worry the banana.”

“What did the new ants say after a dog? It was a pirate.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as The Footy Show wasn't everyone's favourite program it did provide an opportunity for AFL players to work within televised media and serve an apprenticeship to develop media skills so they were ready post their AFL careers.

85% of Essendon supporters are numpties that didn't think the club did anything wrong. So I couldn't give a fu** what they think. End of.

the players did nothing wrong

they just followed directions from club officials

that’s the truth

Whatever people might think of him he has to carry the stain of being a drug cheat. Didn't stand up for his young teammates when they were being hauled to a sleazy off site clinic to get injected with who knows what.

And no crows players had the balls to stand up and dispute their harsh treatment at the time during that ridiculous camp

the players did nothing wrong

they just followed directions from club officials

that’s the truth
So individuals aren’t responsible for their own actions so long as they are doing what someone else told them to do? Pathetic.

they were grown men, who agreed to go off site to an anti ageing clinic to receive injections from a doctor other than their club doctor, who was completely removed from the process. Gee, what hapless victims

Along with anfew others he is gunning for the job Ling used to do of saying something completely useless.

Has Ling lost that job? I have heard him prattling along all year.

Jobe actually has some decent insight into the modern game, the problem is that he can't speak properly to articulate it, and he doesn't seem to know when he is mangling the words.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back