Jod

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, offcourse i wanna get the deal done

Get something happening

Cant give ya C-Rob and Miller in the same deal, together those two are responsible for my three point shooting, lose them both and i lose the 3PTM category every week.

Cant do it...

Whats wrong with Kukoc, you know his numbers will go up he has just had a rocky start to the season..

Originally posted by jod23
Whats wrong with Kukoc, you know his numbers will go up he has just had a rocky start to the season..

I don't want Kukoc, he's past it, no matter how many minutes he gets he ain't really gonna have an impact.

I'm really after a 1 or a 4/5, you're stacked for big men atm.

CHeers

So what's the deal here, you still looking for your shot-blocker (i.e. Raef LaFrentz) jod? I still got Kenyon remember..:p lol

What about Tony Parker....

Nah not really interested,methinks his minutes are gonna drop off soon.

His numbers are pretty average as well, 4.4 assists? even my fourth ranked guard gets more than that.

Well outkast if you can get me a better deal with Kenyon ill take it as the LaFrentz deal looks a fair way off...

You're struggling to get any deals done because you're only offering up expendable players Kukoc and Parker for someone like Raef who's a starter in any fantasy team. I doubt we'd work a Kenyon deal for the same reason (Miller would be a reasonable trade but he just doesn't fit into my team without any change coming across with him).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by OutKast

You're struggling to get any deals done because you're only offering up expendable players Kukoc and Parker for someone like Raef who's a starter in any fantasy team. I doubt we'd work a Kenyon deal for the same reason (Miller would be a reasonable trade but he just doesn't fit into my team without any change coming across with him).

Yeah i know but then theres the flip where im not gonna offer up players like T-Mac, Hill, Reef or MJ when they are head and shoulders above the class of Lafrentz and Martin...

Who are looking at in my list?

You're struggling to get any deals done because you're only offering up expendable players Kukoc and Parker for someone like Raef who's a starter in any fantasy team.

Testify my man.

I've told you exactly what i'm looking for , a 4 or a 5.

I can find better players in the FA's then the one's you've been offering.

You gotta give something to get something

Originally posted by phatandphreaky

Testify my man.

I've told you exactly what i'm looking for , a 4 or a 5.

I can find better players in the FA's then the one's you've been offering.

You gotta give something to get something

Ok P&P, you want a 4? Brian Grant played in todays loss to the Clippers and is back. Ill throw him into the mix?? Even though i dont want too.

Yeah i know but then theres the flip where im not gonna offer up players like T-Mac, Hill, Reef or MJ when they are head and shoulders above the class of Lafrentz and Martin...

Who are looking at in my list?

Yeah I understand that, maybe you gotta look at multi-player trades...the only way you can try to even trades out.
From your list i can only really look at someone like Stevie Nash, C Rob maybe Fortson but once again you're really gonna want more than Kenyon (justifiably) so i'm not sure what can be done.

Yeah I understand that, maybe you gotta look at multi-player trades...the only way you can try to even trades out.
From your list i can only really look at someone like Stevie Nash, C Rob maybe Fortson but once again you're really gonna want more than Kenyon (justifiably) so i'm not sure what can be done.

Well Outkast im regrettably putting Brian Grant on the table if your interested?

Well Outkast im regrettably putting Brian Grant on the table if your interested?

Hmmm doesn't really do much for me to be honest, think Kenyon has the potential to have bigger nights than Grant.

Not saying he isn't a star, just that i like Kenyon's all round game where as Grant can be big on boards and points, but not much else.

P&P is not online now....hmmm im beginning to wonder if getting a shotblocker is worth all the trouble..

LOL maybe it isn't hey...everyone's driving the hard deal.

P&P is not online now....hmmm im beginning to wonder if getting a shotblocker is worth all the trouble..

It was 2 AM in the ****in' morning mate, chill out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back