List Mgmt. Joe Atley, Tobin Cox, Riley Grundy, Wylie Buzza Delisted

Oct 5, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Port Adelaide Magpies
1600315656174.png

Such a shame with Atley, but bringing in Rockliff killed his shot.

Thought Grundy might get another year but ah well.

The other two were never going to make it

Patmore and Frederick were also mentioned in rumours earlier today.

Maybe they've survived.

Pity about Grundy, but it wasn't a good sign when it was reported he was being tried as a forward in the scratchies. Had hopes for Atley.

Granny Duurs is Lovely

All Australian
Jun 11, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Gotta feel bad for them, but our list is in a pretty good spot so it's hardly surprising. None of them had shown enough to be worth anything on the trade table either, even though Atley kept threatening to show something.

Oct 7, 2004
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Atley will i reckon
not sure on this

4 years in our system and only managed 4 uninspiring games
Had some injury concerns and is only 22 but just never really looked up to it

Id be very surprised if he gets picked up anywhere else except maybe VFL or SANFL

I had hopes he would come on and was sort of always compared with Drew but Willem went past him pretty quickly even though he also has had a fair amount of injury concern

EskimoPAFC

The Comebacks & Family Man
Dec 17, 2017
Success without Premierships
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Disappointed we didn't give Grundy another year.

Buzza too, really he hasn't been needed this season but is a handy break glass gorilla forward that would have enabled us to retain structure if Charlie went down.

Atley and Cox I'm fine with, they might get a look in with another club, who knows. Probably two of the guys that were most negatively effected by the lack of SNAFL.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
not sure on this

4 years in our system and only managed 4 uninspiring games
Had some injury concerns and is only 22 but just never really looked up to it

Id be very surprised if he gets picked up anywhere else except maybe VFL or SANFL
Yeah i think Atley will be a very good state league player and with smaller lists and less rookies it will be harder for those types to get another opportunity.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Disappointed we didn't give Grundy another year.

Buzza too, really he hasn't been needed this season but is a handy break glass gorilla forward that would have enabled us to retain structure if Charlie went down.

Atley and Cox I'm fine with, they might get a look in with another club, who knows. Probably two of the guys that were most negatively effected by the lack of SNAFL.
I think letting Buzza go and giving those opportunities to Hayes (at both AFL and SANFL level) is the right call.

We need to draft someone to develop under Hayes though.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Has there ever been a lesser Port Adelaide career than Wylie Buzza's? Pre-season scratch match and then no league or reserves footy for his whole time at the club.

Back