Recommitted Joe Daniher 2019 [requested a trade to Sydney - didn't get there]

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean the bloke that can't get on the park. Actually, neither of them get on the park all that often.

Actually Reid played 22, 1, 22 and 22 games the last 4 years.

Seems to be on the park a hell of a lot.

Some myths just never die, like that Daniher is a poor shot at goal.

You can live with! That is robbery. Daniher ain't Franklin. If Richmond did that trade I'd microwave my membership.

it's ok

wow what a tangent

Actually Reid played 22, 1, 22 and 22 games the last 4 years.

Seems to be on the park a hell of a lot.

Some myths just never die, like that Daniher is a poor shot at goal.
You might want to research how many games he played in 2016 before belittling someone.

You might want to research how many games he played in 2016 before belittling someone.

Actually you are correct, they didn't list 2016 however the point still stands he plays far far more often than he doesn't.

Woah there is a lot of Reid chat here.

NO WAY he gets traded. I don’t think he’s amazing but he just has a kid a couple of months ago, his partner is from NSW and super tight with her family.

No way he moves back to VIC right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woah there is a lot of Reid chat here.

NO WAY he gets traded. I don’t think he’s amazing but he just has a kid a couple of months ago, his partner is from NSW and super tight with her family.

No way he moves back to VIC right now.

Yeah, it's only sparked up because of the 6PR thing.

You can live with! That is robbery. Daniher ain't Franklin. If Richmond did that trade I'd microwave my membership.
Its not about that though. We would prefer to keep him than have 5 9 and Reid. Hes our most important player.

Actually you are correct, they didn't list 2016 however the point still stands he plays far far more often than he doesn't.
They don't list 2016 because he played 0.

Yeah, it's only sparked up because of the 6PR thing.
Yeah ok- seems uninformed dribble.

As I read it the Swans knew from past history Dodo is a strong negotiator and won’t budge, so they offered a “fair deal” of 5 + 25 on day 1 and then last day offer 9+ 2020 first. Otherwise dodo would do what anyone in his situation would do and keep asking for more.

I don’t think 5+9 is on the table or ever has been. Listen to Harley’s comments from day 1 hour 1.

Everyone is assuming that it’s dodo being a jerk and rejecting everything- but I think it’s probably us knowing that whatever we offer won’t be seriously considered until 6pm Wed. So we will up offers then.

As I read it the Swans knew from past history Dodo is a strong negotiator and won’t budge, so they offered a “fair deal” of 5 + 25 on day 1 and then last day offer 9+ 2020 first. Otherwise dodo would do what anyone in his situation would do and keep asking for more.

I don’t think 5+9 is on the table or ever has been. Listen to Harley’s comments from day 1 hour 1.

Everyone is assuming that it’s dodo being a jerk and rejecting everything- but I think it’s probably us knowing that whatever we offer won’t be seriously considered until 6pm Wed. So we will up offers then.

5+9 will have to be on the table for us to cave

I can't see it being done. Seemed pretty obvious to me a couple of days ago and with the silence from Joes camp suggest 2 things to me.

1: Joe while preferring the move is still comfortable to stay at Essendon.
2: The deal has already been agreed to but is being kept quiet.

Next years pick isn't all that appealing in the most compromised draft in history.

I just don't see it happening for draft picks but could easily be wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back