Joe Daniher v Darcy Moore - who will be better?

Who will have the better career?

• Joe Daniher

Votes: 163 62.0%
  • Darcy Moore

Votes: 100 38.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And how much ball has been kicked to him? Bet he gets the ball kicked to him 30 times a game and gets it 4-5 times

You talking about 1 on 1s? Yeah I'm sure the ball was kicked to him 600 times this season, I'd say all his 1on1s were inside 50 so of our 979 inside 50s this season 600 went to Daniher.

You talking about 1 on 1s? Yeah I'm sure the ball was kicked to him 600 times this season, I'd say all his 1on1s were inside 50 so of our 979 inside 50s this season 600 went to Daniher.
Yea exactly....having the ball kicked to him so often and still struggles to score.

Pies fans are very sensitive about Moore - in another thread one was valiantly trying to put him up against Schache and failing. But to be fair a fellow Collingwood supporter was not agreeing with him and was more realistic about Moore's chances

Pies fans are very sensitive about Moore - in another thread one was valiantly trying to put him up against Schache and failing. But to be fair a fellow Collingwood supporter was not agreeing with him and was more realistic about Moore's chances

So you think Moore is a a Dud then:rolleyes:

He had three kicks on the weekend two marks and you would of thought he kicked 10 according to the Pie supporters.

He had three kicks on the weekend two marks and you would of thought he kicked 10 according to the Pie supporters.

Plus Stats don’t tell the Whole Story - Watch how many times he Impacts Contests and Does the Odd Special thing in Most Games.

Does well in the Ruck for a Skinny Kid

Plus Stats don’t tell the Whole Story - Watch how many times he Impacts Contests and Does the Odd Special thing in Most Games.

Does well in the Ruck for a Skinny Kid

He drops far to many simple marks which he may improve. Doesn't lead very well in the forward 50 either. In fact his leading patterns are poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This doesn't actually sound that far off reality considering how useless the rest of the Essendon forwardline is.

This doesn't actually sound that far off reality considering how useless the rest of the Essendon forwardline is.
You have a point, but it'd be more like 40% of our inside 50's.

So it's definitive, Schache will be better ?

Good poll. A bit early to tell. Moore looks a little more agile to me and seems a smarter footballer so him.

Hard to say. But just on Moore, there hasn't been a more athletic tall KPF drafted since Buddy than Darcy.

Joe won't be at his peak till he hits 110-115 kgs and is immovable in marking contests. That's still at least another 2 pre seasons away, most likely 3 or 4.
He will never hit that weight. Too big a loss of his mobility. Ideally he'll hit 104-ish by 24 and maintain that for his career.

Back