Red Black and Blue

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
This guy needs his own thread. What’s he’s managed to do is amazing. Created a media cultural phenomenon.

Latest episode is an amazing interview:

He’ll get 100 million downloads this month with the Elon Musk interview.

What’s your position on him, yah or nah?

Last edited:

00Stinger

Dual Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Has also managed to create a few controversies on his show.

His interview with Milo Yiannopoulos was where Milo talked about young boys on boats and caused a massive uproar of him promoting pedophilia.

His interview with Elon Musk where he Elon smoked the joint with him which led to Teslas share price dropping by 10% (although I reckon Musk deliberately did this one)

Red Black and Blue

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
Has also managed to create a few controversies on his show.

His interview with Milo Yiannopoulos was where Milo talked about young boys on boats and caused a massive uproar of him promoting pedophilia.

His interview with Elon Musk where he Elon smoked the joint with him which led to Teslas share price dropping by 10% (although I reckon Musk deliberately did this one)

I think that’s part of his success, his ability to dance between the factions and talk about some taboo topics gives his content energy that isn’t found in most media that plays to its audience.

vast

Hall of Famer
Sep 29, 2005
Nowhere
AFL Club
Essendon
Has some good stuff but its few and far between I guess thats what happens with the very long amount of air time he has to fill.

Also he isnt as smart as he thinks he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jabba5114

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Love that he let's everyone talk and is engaged in everything they say even if he doesn't agree with the subject.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

OhhhhhCyril

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Love Rogan and his podcast, just about listen to all of them. Some are better than others and I recon I learn heaps of interesting stuff I had no idea about.

Some of my Favs are: Henry Rollins all 3 of them, Jordan Peaterson (hes been on a few times) GSP, Dr. Rhonda, Jocko Willink, Bas Rutten, James Hetfield, Maynard Keenan (from tool) Louis Theroux and that's just off my head. Love his stuff

Fwoy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Love Rogan and his podcast, just about listen to all of them. Some are better than others and I recon I learn heaps of interesting stuff I had no idea about.

Some of my Favs are: Henry Rollins all 3 of them, Jordan Peaterson (hes been on a few times) GSP, Dr. Rhonda, Jocko Willink, Bas Rutten, James Hetfield, Maynard Keenan (from tool) Louis Theroux and that's just off my head. Love his stuff

The Brett Weinstein stuff was fascinating if not disturbing

Bunkdar

All Australian
Aug 29, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
When the podcast started up it was just a few dudes that happen to be hanging around, talkin sh*t and comedians
Still worth watching
By the way mother funkers....Jim Jefferies is touring Aus soon spell

Red Black and Blue

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
The Brett Weinstein stuff was fascinating if not disturbing

The Peterson/Weinstein episode was one of the best. So rarely do you see two intelligent people on different sides of the aisle argue so respectfully.

NitroFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
Did I ever tell you about the time my dog got honeydicked by a coyote as I read about the tragic tale of Fritz Haber while smoking weed in an isolation tank and fell out of ketosis?

Jamie, pull up chimp balls. Jesus Christ those things will tear you to shreds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad